AEEE 2022 Online Registration has been Started now. The Examination Dates has been Revised now. The examination will commence from 1st – 4th July 2022 for Phase-I and 22nd – 25th July 2022 for Phase-II. AEEE 2022 is widely termed as Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination. This entrance exam is held through university level under the Instruction of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
Seeking candidates will find admission through this AEEE in various subjects in B.Tech course at Amrita University. This University assign entry in their engineering programme through the JEE Main, PUEE and SAT marks. Here we have given all the necessary details about the AEEE 2022 Admission.
AEEE 2022 Notification – Online Registration Started
AEEE 2022 Online Registration has been Started now. Click Here to Register.
AEEE 2022 Important Dates
Candidates need to check the complete details of exam dates of AEEE 2022 Admission.
|Commencement of registration process||30th December 2021|
|Last date for submission||Open|
|Slot booking for CBT Exams||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||1st – 4th July 2022 (Phase I)
22nd to 25th July 2022 (Phase II)
|Declaration of result||To be Announced|
|Counselling begins from||To be Announced|
AEEE 2022 Application Form
AEEE 2022 Application form details can be checked here. The form is filled at the official page of University
- The AEEE 2022 Application form will be given online.
- All those willing to get admission have to register from the 30th December 2021.
- The aspirants need to make sure the eligibility before applying for the AEEE 2022.
- All details filled in the AEEE 2022 form should be correct
- Any changes made in the application form will be rejected.
- It has been told by authority that details filled should match the ones written in academic document.
- It is necessary to pay AEEE application form before the last date.
- If the form is filled after the expired date then form will get rejected.
- It would be mandatory to keep the copy of application for later use.
The Application Fee of AEEE 2022 is paid via online only. There are various through which pay can be done like credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking
For AEEE the fee is Rs. 1000/- and for those applying through JEE MAIN the fee is Rs 300.
AEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must pass 10th or 12th or its related examination from any reputed board.
- Those who are appearing need to have Physics and Maths.
- Individuals obtaining must at least 55% marks in PCM will be eligible for admission and those getting 60% Marks will find admission.
- All appearing students taking part in their final examination will be eligible.
AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The Examination will be held in online.
- The mode of Question paper will be in multiple choice questions. Students will get total 60 questions to answer.
- Students will get total 90 minutes for completing the paper.
- For answering correct answer 3 marks will be given and 1 mark will be reduced for wrong response.
AEEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus will be provided by the authority at the web page.
Check the syllabus of AEEE here.
Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Co-ordinate Geometry, The Straight Line and Pair of Straight Lines, Circles and Family of Circles, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra and Three-Dimensional Geometry etc.
Units and dimensions, Kinematics, Mechanics, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magneto statics, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Wave, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Ray and Wave Optics, Modern Physics etc.
P-block elements, Basic Chemical calculations, d and f block elements, Atomic structure & periodicity, Chemical bonding, – S-block and hydrogen, Solid state, Coordination compounds, Electrochemistry, Gaseous State & Surface chemistry, Colligative properties, Thermodynamics, Chemical and Ionic Equilibria, Chemical kinetics, Basic Organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons & Polymers, Organic halogen compounds, Stereochemistry and Organic nitrogen compounds, Organic functional groups, Biomolecules and Environmental chemistry etc.
Articles, Synonyms, Antonyms, Preposition, Verbs.
AEEE 2022 Preparation Tips
The AEEE 2022 Exam preparation tips are given below.
- Check AEEE 2022 syllabus and exam pattern for better performance in exam.
- Make sure to design a time table of examination and prepare accordingly
- Go through the previous year papers and sample papers and try to solve it.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Write notes and revise them.
AEEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of AEEE 2022 is get issued by online method. The authority will issue this important at its page. All Registered individuals can get their admit card after providing the login details. It is must to enter all the details correctly.
Taking the printout of AEEE 2022 Admit card is necessary because it will be shown at the time of exam to the instructor. The admit card will be available for download following some weeks after the end of registration process.
AEEE 2022 Result
Result of all the AEEE 2022 participated candidates will get announced by the authority via online mode. The AEEE 2022 Exam score card will be available for download following some few weeks after the termination of the examination. The candidates are required to check their result by providing all the login details correctly at the website of authority.
The University will not provide any result to any students separately via post or any other offline way. All the students have to to keep their results with care till the end of admission Procedure.
AEEE 2022 Counselling
AEEE counselling procedure for year 2022 will get commenced through university for all those individuals who are qualified via online way. They should participate in the counselling procedure on account of the performance in AEEE or JEE Mains 2022 or scores in SAT or PUEE scores.
The AEEE 2022 counselling procedure will have many rounds for admission such as registration, giving of preference, seat distribution and reporting rounds. They will get the entry in desired course on account of their ranks got in the merit list.