AIBE (17) 2023 Online Registration has been Started on 13th December 2022. The Examination will be held on 5th February 2023. The AIBE 2023 is organized by the Bar Council of India and Legal Education Committee. The full name of AIBE 2023 is All India Bar Examination which is conducted for the purpose of validating the capability to practice law in India.
Aspirants who successfully took part in the exam will be awarded the Certificate of Practice through order of BCI.
Here we bring you the complete details regarding AIBE 2023 Details.
AIBE (17) 2023 Notification – Registration Started
AIBE (17) 2023 Online Registration has been Started on 13th December 2022. Click Here to Register.
AIBE (XVII) 2023 Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Examination will be held on 5th February 2023. Click Here to View Exam Schedule.
AIBE 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must have known the dates and events of AIBE 2023 Admission Process.
|Events||AIBE XVII (Announced)|
|Starting of online registration||13th December 2022|
|Bank payment through challan starts||13th December 2022|
|Closing of online registration||16th January 2023|
|Last date of payment||19th January 2023|
|Last date of form submission||19th January 2023|
|Release of admit card||30th January 2023|
|AIBE exam date||5th February 2023|
|Result declaration||June/ July 2023|
AIBE 2023 Application Form
Here are given the complete details Of AIBE Application form.
- The online application will be considered by authority.
- It will be required to register via online Process from the month of 13th December 2022.
- Aspirants need to register with the personal and academic, details correctly.
- The AIBE 2023 Application Form will Be made of Number of steps the process of registration, providing of application specifics, uploading of scanned documents and submission of fee before last date.
- The final date to give the online application form is May 2023.
- Supposing the students who have submitted incorrect details Uploaded invalid document, Will be able to rectify it by sending mail to the authority with the registration
AIBE 2023 Application Fee
Once the application fee is paid it will not be withdrawn.
- Application fee for General Or OBC is Rs.3560/-.
- Application fee for ST or SC Categories is Rs.2500/-.
AIBE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is must to fulfil the eligibility criteria before moving further admission procedure.
- Aspirant who opt for AIBE must be Indian.
- They must be passing 3 or 5 years bachelor’s degree in LLB.
- Aspirant who has enrolled as advocates will be Able to participate in the AIBE. Aspirants will be provided with certificate number by state bar council to register for exam.
AIBE 2023 Exam Pattern
- AIBE 2023 will be held by offline mode.
- Only multiple choice questions appear in the paper.
- Aspirants will have to choose between 11 languages To sit for the exam.
- The exam will have total 100 questions for the student
- The timing of AIBE 2023 will be 3 hours to solve the question.
- Only one mark will be given for answering correctly.
- No marks will be removed for wrong answering.
AIBE 2023 Syllabus
AIBE 2023 syllabuses will he made known to candidates by process of online at the website.
The topics included are-
The evidence act, law of torts including motors, intellectual property laws, law related to taxation, specific relief, law of contracts, land acquisition act, properties laws, negotiable instrument act, cyber law, environmental law, public interest litigation, Labour and industrial law, company law, professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules, Indian panel code, alternative dispute Redressed, criminal procedure code and code of civil procedure.
AIBE 2023 Preparation Tips
Students must check the preparation tips for obtaining the exam.
- It is must to check the Syllabus and pattern to get to the idea of topics come up in the exam.
- It is essential to prepare the exam strategy to Obtain good marks in the exam.
- It makes it compulsory to take part in the mock tests by the process of online or offline.
- Solve last year Question papers and sample papers for exam practice.
- At websites there are various study materials that are suggested by the experts.
AIBE 2023 Admit Card
The AIBE 2023 Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be available through online method for all the students who actually registered. Students will get the link to download the admit card with the help of registration band password
The admit card details are filled in the admit card like exam name places centres etc. It is required by students to check the details in the admit card When taking out the print. The print out of hall ticket must be taken Care if till exam. There is no offline system to obtain the admit card.
Candidates can download the admit card from second week of June 2023. On the exam day, students must carry their admit cards with their valid photo id proof. Also, students must go through complete instructions provided on the admit card before appearing for the exams.
AIBE 2023 Answer Key
The answer key if AIBE 2023 will have numerous papers and sets via online Way. The provisional answer key will be made available by authority on the website.
Aspirants can download the AIBE 2023 Answer Key from the month of June and July 2023.
Through answer key, Aspirant is able to know the answers of their questions Appeared in the exam. With the use of it, they will check the estimated score Gotten in the exam.
AIBE 2023 Result
The AIBE 2023 Score Card will be downloaded by aspirants from the month of June and July 2023. Aspirants who have qualified the exam will be able to check the result online from the official portal.
For downloading the result aspirants will be submitting their roll number and date of birth. Aspirant will know total scores and marks obtained in the exam.
Individual who take part in the exam will be able for admission procedure. The download result card printout must be taken and kept safely to be used during admission.
AIBE 2023 Certificate
Aspirants, who have successfully been able to take part in the AIBE, will get the Certificate in Law. Those who obtain this certificate can participate for law at any court in India. Certificate of Law is gathered by the Aspirant at related state bar council.
COB will be announcing the certificate via online way. The certificates are received by all the aspirants from the states Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, and many more.