AMU 2022 CUET (UG) Application Form has been released on 6th April 2022. Aligarh Muslim University is generally coined as AMU. AMU 2022 has been one of the best universities throughout India. This university is entitled to offer all sorts of courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Commerce, Arts, Science, and Architecture and so on.
The aspiring individuals will get chosen for entrance in this field considering this exam. The exam is conducted on university level through the order of Aligarh Muslim University.
Here, we have given all the necessary details to skilled and proficient candidates regarding AMU 2022 Admission.
AMU 2022 Notification – Application Form Released
AMU 2022 CUET (UG) Application Form has been released on 6th April 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) 2022 Admission into UG Courses through the basis of CUET (UG) Scores. Click Here to View Notice.
AMU 2022 Important Dates
The important dates of AMU 2022 are made known by main authority online at the university page. The date is available in table form.
Important Dates of CUET (UG)
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application Form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application Form||6th May 2022|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|Date of exam||3rd week of June 2022|
|Release of Answer key||Last week of June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of July 2022|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of July 2022|
AMU 2022 Application Form
The Application Form of AMU 2022 is available at the official page. Candidates are required to check the steps of filling up the form given below.
- The Application Form will be made accessible via online mode.
- The timing for filling of the AMU 2022 application form of every exam may vary per the courses.
- The application process for the B.Tech. Course is started from the 1st week of April 2022 to 1st week of June 2022.
- Individuals need to ensure their eligibility for the examination prior to the completion of application form
- The AMU form is available for eligible individuals only.
- It is required to fill the application form according to the given guidance on it.
- The specifics that the candidates may enter must be same as in their academic mark sheet; any changes made in the application form will withdraw the application form.
- Individuals are required to keep the printout of requested to fill up form before the end of date.
- After the filling of form take the printout for further usages
The Application fee of AMU 2022 is submitted via both online and offline mode. Individuals need to pay the fee via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking or DD method.
These are the application fee for every course
|Courses||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|B.Com, B.Sc, BA (HONS.)||Rs.400/-|
|B.Tech/ BA LLB and MBA/MBA (IB)||Rs.650/-|
AMU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants need to check the AMU 2022 eligibility criteria before opting for admission. The eligibility criteria are given below as table.
|Level of programmes||Qualification|
|UG programmes||Candidates must have completed a Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate|
|PG programmes||Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s degree programme from a recognized university|
AMU 2022 Exam Pattern
The pattern of AMU 2022 is provided by students at the official website. The exam pattern is given below.
- The entrance exam will be organised via offline mode.
- Total number of sections may be varied as per course.
- The Question paper will be of Multiple Choice Question on the exam.
- All questions will not be same for every course.
- Total timing of examination for some courses is set 3 hours and for other courses it is 2 hours.
- Candidates will get one mark for right answering and for the wring ones 0.25 marks will be removed.
Here look at the complete exam pattern for various courses.
|Course||Time Duration||No of questions||Total Marks|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch.||3 hours||150||150|
|B.Com (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
|B.A (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
AMU 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for all the examination will vary according to courses. The syllabus meant for UG courses will be coming from 11th and 12th standard whereas for PG Syllabus the syllabus will come from Aptitude Test or English and other related technical subjects.
The aspirants may check the all syllabus for every course at the official page.
AMU 2022 Preparation Tips
The AMU 2022 admission preparation tips are necessary to be checked for better scores in the examination.
Here are the tips given below point-wise.
- Firstly, the AMU 2022 syllabus and exam pattern should be checked course -wise.
- Individuals are requested to make a correct time table for exam.
- Make sure to give attention to the mock test.
- Without solving the previous years and sample papers preparation will not easier.
- You need to design good notes from academic books as per requirements and glance through them accordingly.
- It is important to know the exam related books are better to study.
AMU 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of AMU 2022 Admission will be available online at the official page of university. The admit card is allotted separately for all the registered aspirants every entrance exam separately.
It is necessary to download their admit card following the end of registration process.
The Admit card will not be issued to any individual via post or Email. Individuals will need to download their admit card from the official website of university.
AMU 2022 Answer Key
AMU 2022 Answer key is available some days after the end of examination. The officials will announce the answer key for all the candidates who appeared in the exam individually via online means. Individuals can check the answer key from the official page.
The Answer Key will be made of correct answers for all appeared questions in the examination. The main officials will also offer the objection facility for the answer key. The AMU final answer key will be issued followed by objection facility.
AMU 2022 Cut Off
The AMU 2022 cut off is the minimum marks set by the authority for aspirants on account of their category. Through the cut off marks, the officials will choose the Aspirants for the final admission rounds.
They will have to achieve more than set cut off marks for their group to be ensuring admission.
The cut off marks will be issued considering several factors. It is required to check the cut off marks from the website of university.
AMU 2022 Result
The Result of AMU 2022 will be made of the performance of students and their scores in the entrance examination. Candidates need to keep their result carefully.
The university will provide the score card to individuals online on prescribed date. They will be selected for counselling procedure on account of their performance in the AMU examination.
AMU 2022 Counselling
The AMU counselling will be organised in several round through the availability of seats after each phase of counselling. The seats are given to the aspirants on account of their position in the merit list.
Candidates will be required to report in the distributed centre before the specified time period for the ensuring the AMU 2022 admission.