The admission is sought by aspiring individuals for UG and PG Programmes provided as per the instructions by university. The Anna University Admission Procedure is conducted on university level through the m merit and scores of number of required entrance examinations.
In addition to that the admission procedure for PG will be done as per the performance given by individual in TANCET and TNEA 2023.
Anna University Admission 2023 Important Dates
These are the official exam dates for students who get through Anna University 2023 Admission Procedure.
Important Dates for PG through TANCET 2023
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Registration form||March 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||April 2023|
|Admit Card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
|Announcement of result||–|
|Commencement of counselling||–|
Important Dates for UG through Merit list
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Registration form||May 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||Last week of May 2023|
|Allotment of random number||1st week of June 2023|
|Declaration of Rank Card||3rd week of June 2023|
|Commencement of Counselling||July 2023|
Anna University Admission 2023 Application Form
The application form for both UG and PG courses is begun through online process only. There is no other method available.
- Anna University Admission 2023 application process will be online from March 2023.
- The Anna University 2023 application form can’t be filled multiple times.
- The various information filled by Aspirants in the application form should be valid and correct.
- Aspirants have to give in their Anna University form before the expiry date. The form submitted after the required date will become invalid.
The Application Fee will be submitted via online process.
There are credit card, debit card and net banking gateways through which payment for application can be done.
The Fee for filling the form is Rs.500/-.
Anna University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for UG
- Aspirants need to pass the 12th board or its equivalent from famous board.
- Aspirants who want to qualify TANCET WILL have to be Indian.
- The aspirants will be needed to obtain at least 45% Marks in the exam and the SC and ST categories will get 40% Marks for admission.
- Aspirants who are in their annual Academic examination for year 2023 will apply for the admission.
Eligibility for PG
- Aspirants have to get the degree in Bachelor’s from any subject at famous board.
- Aspirants will need to achieve at least 50% marks in the TANCET 2023 to be able for admission.
Anna University Admission 2023 Admit Card
Admit card for TANCET by Anna University Admission 2023 will br issued by online way at the website. The officials will provide the admit card for all the registered aspirants.
The admit card is a vital document that aspirants need to carry during examination. The entry will not give to appearing individuals without the admit card.
So it must be downloaded by registration no and id though the link at the web page. The aspirants are told to take part in the examination without the correct admit card. Anna University Admission 2023 admit card is download the admit card after registration process is over.
Anna University Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
- The Entrance exam will be designed in offline way for all the appearing students.
- Exam will continue for 2 hours and students have to answer all the questions within the time limit.
- The exam paper will be made of multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be made of total 100 questions.
- The students will get 1 mark to respond to answer correctly and 1/3 marks will be minus for every incorrect answer.
Anna University Admission 2023 Syllabus
The Anna University Admission 2023 syllabus be varied as per course of PG programmes Assigned as per Decision of the university. The syllabus has many topics involved for particular subject. Student’s caan check the complete syllabus at the official website.
Aspirants need to go through complete syllabus of all the courses individually going to the website of examinations.
Anna University Admission 2023 Preparation Tips
These are the useful tips for better preparation of Anna University Admission 2023.
- At first students will need to go through all the pattern and syllabus for exam to prepare in a better way
- It wills bee needed to read the story of toppers on how they succeeded in the exam.
- Students are advised to study for the exam by time table.
- During exam times Mock Test is must to get the idea of topics of exam.
- Go through the last years and sample papers.
- It is important to daily revise your chapters for better knowledge of topics.
- To remain hydrated during exams keep drinking water after every one hour.
- Doing regular exercise will be helpful for exam preparation.
Anna University Admission 2023 Result
The result for Anna Univers will be available for the final answer key. The result will be issued as score card of students who participated via online mode. Students will be able to download their result by visiting the website of authority.
Anna University Admission 2023 result will contain the performance of aspirants in the entrance examination. The score card will also have the pass or fail status of all those participated Individuals.
Anna University Admission 2023 Cut Off
Anna University Admission 2023 cut marks will be provided by the university on the website by online process. It will be meant for all those individuals who participated as per category. They will be required to score above set cut off marks on the respective categories for students to be eligible for Anna University admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be released as the minimum marks that students need to confirm for admission. Authority from the website of university. On account of cut off marks, the university will create a merit list having the name of all selected ones for admission.
Anna University Admission 2023 Counselling
Anna University Admission 2023 counselling is scheduled to be conducted as per the university for only selected Individuals via online mode. The students will go through separate registration process at Anna University for the counselling procedure.
On the basis of University’s guidance the counselling procedure will take place in the various rounds giving h consideration to the availability of seats following each round of counselling. The students will bee provided with seats as per their performance in entrance examination and scores in the merit list.
The counselling for Anna University Admission 2023 is consisting of online process of Registration, students offering their preference in the course Filling, providing of Seats to the selected students and Reporting rounds. It will require to qualify each and every rounds for admission in the Programmes assigned as per decision of Anna university