The Application Form 2023 for AP B.SC Nursing 2023 issues from the 1st week of March 2023 through online mode. Andhra Pradesh B.SC Nursing occurs through the instructions of NTR University of Health Sciences for the admission into B.Sc. nursing which (4 years) and Post-Basic Nursing (2 year). The desiring individuals need to ensure that they are capable for AP B.SC Nursing 2023 registration online.
ÀP B.SC Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 dates for B.SC Nursing 2023 must be checked by students in the given table.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Releasing of the notification||1st week of March 2023|
|Starting of the application form submission||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of March 2023|
AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
To apply for AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 students need to complete the application process first which is available online by the authority. Only eligible ones can register for the same.
- During Registration, students have to provide valid Roll Number, Date of birth, Phone Number, etc.
- When done with the registration, it will need to give a registration number and a roll number. It must be noted that these numbers are used later.
- After that students have to sign in and enter the complete academic, personal, and other related details.
- When entering the details in the AP B.Sc Nursing Application Form students will need to give the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
The students belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST categories will pay Rs.1888/-.
Those from other categories will pay Rs 2360/-.
The fee is submitted by online with using debit card, credit card, and net banking.
AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants have to be a permanent native of Andhra Pradesh and they must also have a residence proof of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is required by the aspirants to qualify the HSC examination or any other examination related to it from the Reputed Institutions.
- The aspirants coming from general category have to obtain total 55% marks in the required exam.
- Those who come from reserved category will need to get 50%. In the required exam.
- The aspirants who are applying for the HSC examination will also be able for the admission.
AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The AP B.Sc Nursing Admit Card will be Available Online via on Official Website. The Admit Card Availability before a week of Examination after Successful submit Application Form. The Applicants can be download or get admit card through login credential ID.
To be must to bring one or two print out of Admit card before Examination hall Entry. when ever candidates downloaded admit card then to must be check own details are correct on admit card.
AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
Only those who app wedding on the exam will be permitted to download the AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result online at the official website. It is must for the eligible students to log in the official website and download the results.
The aspirants will be required to provide the roll number and the date of birth in order to see their marks obtained. The admission will be obtained once they secure the required marks in the exam.
AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling Process
The counselling for AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 occurs through the proceedings of online. All the eligible and qualified individuals will be required to register themselves another time and submit the counselling fee to be the part of counselling process. At the time of counselling, the able students opt for the colleges of their choice as per their preferred courses.
The students get their seats through the rank obtained by them as also colleges they Might choose. The admission will be verified once the process of verification of documents is done.
After all the rounds of counselling students have yo submitted the admission fees.