AP LAWCET 2023 commences in the month of July 2023 with the online process. The full form of AP LAWCET 2023 is Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test held on state level as an entrance exam. The Shri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur will be authorized to set entrance exam through APSCHE, Hyderabad.
The exam gets organized for all those who find entrance in a number of UG and PG Law Courses. Able aspirants will get entry in colleges providing Goverment and Private Law Courses throughout Andhra Pradesh.
In this article, aspirants will know all the details of AP LAWCET 2023.
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Dates
Here are the dates and events of AP LAWCET 2023 Admission Process in the table form.
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of June 2023|
|Application correction||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit card||4th week of June 2023|
|AP LAWCET 2023 exam date||1st week of July 2023|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2023|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of August 2023|
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form
Here are the details of AP LAWCET 2023 Registration Process given by the authority at its page.
- Application Form will be issued by process of online.
- Aspirants can register themselves from 1st week of May 2023.
- The Application Form will be issued for all able aspirants, so they have to meet their eligibility before opting for the examination.
- Aspirants have to fill up the application form with proper care and no changes are made in the form as it will get the form rejected.
- The correction facility for AP LAWCET 2023 application form will be applicable on chosen information.
- Aspirants need to obtain the application form prior to second week of June 2023.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Fee for all the aspirants will be Rs. 750/-.
The Application Fee will be paid by method of online and offline.
AP LAWCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for 3 Years Law
- Aspirants must be holding bachelor’s degree in any subject
- The aspirants need to obtain 45% marks whereas 45% and 3% relaxation will be specified to the ST and ST and OBC category.
- The appearing individuals who are in the final semester will also be eligible for admission.
Eligibility for 5 Years Law
- Aspirants have to qualify 12th class from the board and institutions.
- It is must to score at least 45% Marks for the eligibility of admission and 42% marks is considered for OBC and 40% is meant for SC and ST categories.
- All appearing individual will be able to apply for the 5 years law.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- AP LAWCET 2023 Exam will be organized by the process of online.
- The timing of AP LAWCET 2023 will be 90 minutes.
- The examination will be set in English and Telugu language.
- Exam paper will be made of total 120 questions to solve in the exam.
- To provide correct answer 1 mark will be given and no marks will be cut for wrong answer.
AP LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
The AP LAWCET 2023 Syllabus will have the topics from the General knowledge and mental ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude Test.
AP LAWCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Check various topics that might appear in the examination.
- Getting the insights of all syllabuses covering AP LAWCET 2023.
- It would be necessary to make the time table for each topic during exam preparation.
- Glancing at the newspapers regularly will help a great deal for the preparation of exam.
- By solving all the previous years papers solved and unsolved question papers will also help in the preparation.
- To increase the focus on particular subject choose separate place.
AP LAWCET 2023 Admit Card
Admit card for AP LAWCET 2023 will get issued by officials a t the website by online process. The AP LAWCET 2023 admits card is also called the hall ticket that contains the details regarding the exam details.
Only registered ones can download the admit card by logging the details such as registration no and password. It is must to crosscheck the details provided in the hall ticket.
Once it get download make sure to get the copy to be used during the examination time. The admit card will be available for download will from 4th week of June 2023.
There is no other method through which admits card can be received by aspirants other than online way.
AP LAWCET 2023 Answer Key
AP LAWCET 2023 Answer key will be issuing by the official when the exam gets completed. The main Authority will provide the answer key in the form of pdf. Candidates will be able to check the answer key from the 2nd week of July 2023 through online mode.
AP LAWCET Answer key 2023 will be made of all the answers for every appeared question in the examination. Through this Answer key, aspirants can assume the scores they might have obtained in the exam.
AP LAWCET 2023 Result
The Result for AP LAWCET will get declared by the authority for all those who participated in the exam by online process.
The main Authority will be issuing the result for all aspirants on account of final answer key. Aspirants can download their score card from 3rd week of July 2023.
The Result will be made of total scores obtained by candidates in the entrance examination.
Provide necessary log in details at the website to download the result such as roll no or registration no and date of birth. It is instructed to take their copy if score card after downloading the score card for the time of admission.
AP LAWCET 2023 Cut Off
The AP LAWCET Cut Off scores is the minimum marks which are generated as per decision of the authority. The aspirants will be selected for counselling procedure after the completion of registration successfully.
The Authority will be issuing the category wise cut off marks for all the categories. Those getting score more than required cut off marks category wise will be considered able for counselling procedure
AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling
The counselling procedure of AP LAWCET is held according to the decision of authority online way. Aspirants can enroll themselves for the counselling procedure on the 1st week of August 202 from the official page.
AP LAWCET 2023 counselling procedure is considered in diverse rounds on account of the distribution of seats following every counselling steps.
The seats will be granted to the aspirants on account their position obtained in the merit list. Those who got the top position in the merit list will get the higher choices during distribution of the seats.