The Registration Form for Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 will commence on 4th week of August 2023 through online. Aspirants get through this Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 every year as per decisions of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences in Assam. It is noted that aspirants must be the residents of Assam to apply for the test.
Individuals who are keen to register for an exam, it will be needed to gather up all the details regarding Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023.
Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Here are the dates and events for Assam B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 in the table below.
|Starting of online application form submission||4th week of August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of September 2023|
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd week of October 2023|
|Date of Assam B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2023||4th week of October 2023|
Assam B.SC Nursing 2023 Application Form
Students who are eligible will visit the official website of Srimanta Sankaradeva University.
- It is necessary to register by information such as student’s name, email id, and phone number.
- The details are sent to the email address of students. Therefore the students will need to have a valid Email id.
- After that they need to sign in with username and password and fill up the application form by online.
- Aspirants have to enter all the required data in the correct form and then upload the scanned photograph and signature in jpg.
- When they are done with submitting the online application form, it will be required to pay the exam fee.
The Application Fee for Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be Rs. 1200/-. Those belonging to PwD category will not have to pay any fee.
All aspirants will be required to pay the fee online with the help of credit card/debit card/net banking
Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to fulfill the eligibility conditions here for admission into B.Sc Nursing.
- The aspirants have to qualify 12th from some reputed university / board.
- When the aspirants become eligible by graduating with a Diploma in Nursing then they can apply for the B.Sc Nursing.
- Those obtained General Nursing and Midwifery certificate from a recognized nursing institute will be able to apply for the exam.
Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held through Offline or OMR Sheet.
- The questions will appear in Objective form.
- Students have to attend total 150 questions in Assam B.Sc. Nursing 2023.
- The paper will be divided into Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3.
- One mark is distributed to students for attending the right answer.
- No marks will be removed for giving the wrong answers.
Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The authorities will be responsible to make the admit cards available for registered students after the application process gets over. The admit card will be available by authority online.
In order to download the admit card, students have to provide their application number and password they got during the registration.
The information regarding the examination and students are placed on the admit card.
Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The result for Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be published by concerned authorities result online at the official website.
The students can receive their result as a merit list. The merit list will be issued as per total marks achieved in all the subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
It must be noted that marks gained by them in each subject will be presented in the Merit List of Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023.
Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling Process
The process of counselling is held after the issuance of the merit list. Individuals who have not made it to the counselling will not have another chance.
When Assam B.Sc Nursing counselling round is ended the eligible individuals will be able to download the seat distribution letter from the authority at website. It must be taken care that students reach the counselling place on required time.