The aspirants who are willing to enroll for B.Ed. admission will have to fill up the application form via online. The form will be available for download from the official page from 2nd week of June 2023.
Aspirants have to meet the eligibility requirements before moving to registration section.
The selection will be considered through the marks of achieved in the qualifying examination.
CU B.Ed. 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants need to check the important dates for B.Ed. Admission.
|Availability of online application form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date of E-Receipt of payment||3rd week of June 2023|
|Publication of provisional merit list||4th week of June 2023|
|Submission of copy of the form with E-receipt at Alipore campus, University of Calcutta||Last week of June 2023|
|Commencement of counselling and spot admission||1st week of July 2023|
CU B.Ed. 2023 Application Form
The aspirants will be required to fill up the online application form for B.Ed. Admission.
- In order to fill the form, aspirants must visit the official website of the Calcutta University.
- Aspirants have to register themselves by entering their valid email id with phone number.
- When the registration is over, aspirants will get a user ID and password through their mail.
- Through the received user ID and password, they will have to open the page to fill up the form.
The aspirants who are from General category will have to pay Rs. 300/-.
The application fee for another category is Rs. 150/-.
CU B.Ed. 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants need to get bachelor or master’s completed from Any subject at reputed University.
- It will be required by aspirants to obtain 50% marks in the programmed.
CU B.Ed. 2023 Result
The university will issue the result card on the official website. The university will publish the aspirants merit list in order to choose them for admission into B.Ed.
Merit list will be available as per educational qualifications of the eligible aspirants. Those with high education will be given more weightage.
CU B.Ed. 2023 Counselling Process
The selection of aspirants will be done through merit list and then summon for counselling. During counselling, the seat will be given to aspirants according to the choices of subjects.