Delhi Common Entrance Test is widely known as CET. It is state level entrance test which is organized as per instructions of Department of Training & Technical Education known by DTTE. The exam will be held for the qualified candidates who find admission in a number of Diploma programmes like Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy.
The able candidates will get entry in diverse Government and Private Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi.
Here, we have given the thorough details to the qualified students about the Delhi CET 2022 Examination.
CET Delhi 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates of CET Delhi 2022 from the table given below.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form releases||1st week of May 2022|
|Submission of application fee||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Application correction facility||4th week of June 2022|
|Admit Card availability||1st week of July 2022|
|Delhi CET 2022 Exam||2nd week of July 2022|
|Result declaration||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling process starts||4th week of July 2022|
CET Delhi 2022 Application Form
The Application Form of CET Delhi 2022 will be filled by all qualified aspirants online. Candidates have to check the following steps.
- The Application Form will be available from the first week of May 2022 via online.
- Only qualified aspirants will be able to take part in the examination.
- Aspirants need to fill the application form according to the given guidance on it; any alteration in the specific may be able to cause withdrawal of the Delhi CET 2022 application form.
- The specifics Email Id and Phone No. must be amended as all the communication is made through them.
- The end date for submission of application form falls on third week of June 2022.
- It is instructed to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for later use.
The Application Fee is submitted by candidates online. The fee will be paid via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The Application Fee will be submitted via both online and offline.
- Students may use set gateways for the transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for every student will be Rs.400/-.
CET Delhi 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must look at the following criteria of CET Delhi 2022. Without meeting the eligibility requirements candidates will not get admission in their preferred courses.
- Students will have to qualify 10th or related to it from any reputed institutions or board.
- They should have taken have Science, Mathematics and English as their main subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Aspirants must have obtained at minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Students will have to qualify 10th level from any reputed institutions or board.
- Students must have science subject in their qualifying examination to be able for admission.
- Aspirants must have obtained at minimum 45% marks where 40% Marks is for reserved category in the qualifying exam.
CET Delhi 2022 Exam Pattern
The CET Delhi 2022 exam pattern is made available by authority at the official page. Through the pattern students will get to know about the various details of examination.
- Delhi Polytechnic examination will be organised in offline mode.
- The question paper will be made of Multiple Choice Question.
- There are 150 questions set for engineering and overall 210 questions set for Pharmacy programme.
- Students will have total 2 hours 30 minutes for answering the question paper.
- Every correct answer will have 4 marks.
CET Delhi 2022 Syllabus
Candidates must check the CET Delhi 2022 syllabus made available by the authority at the official page. The syllabus contains all the topics related examination.
The syllabus is varied for every specified polytechnic programme. The syllabus will be made of several topics from the set subjects of 10th level.
CET Delhi 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the CET Delhi 2022 preparation tips given below.
- It is important to make a proper study tragedy and stick to it strictly.
- You need to check the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Take part in the mock tests.
- It is required to go by old year and sample papers for good preparation of examination.
- Candidates are required to make suitable notes and study them thoroughly.
CET Delhi 2022 Admit Card
The hall ticket of CET DELHI 2022 will be issued by the authority when the registration process comes to an end. The candidates who have Registered themselves will be able to download their admit card from the first week of July 2022.
The main Authority will issue the admit card through online way. Applicants will be required to login into the official website of authority for their admit card.
CET Delhi 2022 Result
Result of CET DELHI 2022 will get announced by the authority after termination of the examination.
The Authority will provide the result for all the participated aspirants in the firm of score card. It is necessary to check their result from the third week of July 2022.
The result of the will be made online for the qualified individuals so they must download it before the end date. Candidates who gave exam will get chosen according to the performance in the exam.
CET Delhi 2022 Counselling
The CET DELHI 2022 Counselling schedules to be organised by the authority as per their merit list. Authority will come up with the various stages of counselling for successfully qualified candidates. They will need to register themselves from the fourth week of July 2022.
The CET Delhi 2022 Counselling procedure will be organised for qualifying students who desire seats in the specific programs. Candidates who pass the exam according to the merit list will be required to attend the counselling where they will fill details as per their preference.