CMAT is widely known as Common Management Admission Test which is held as an entrance exam nation wise. This entrance exam comes under the guidance of National Testing Agency also NTA annually.
The motive of bringing CMAT is to select the aspiring individuals for admission into management course. There are diverse institutions registered by AICTE offering these courses.
CMAT 2023 Important Dates
Check the important dates here that will help candidates know about various events and dates to get into CMAT 2023.
|Starting of online registration||February 2023|
|Last date to register||March 2023|
|Last date of fee payment online||March 2023|
|Online Correction in the particulars||March 2023|
|Exam city allotment||March 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2023|
|CMAT 2023 Exam||April 2023|
|Release of answer key||April 2023|
|Answer key objection window||April 2023|
|Declaration of result||April 2023|
|Availability of scorecard||May 2023|
CMAT 2023 Application Form
These are the thorough details of CMAT Application Process that every applying candidate has to follow.
- Application form is available through online mode.
- Aspirants have to log in from February and its procedures will continue till March 2023.
- Only eligible ones will be able to complete the CMAT 2023 Exam Procedure.
- It is necessary to fill the application form with proper
- Although authority will come up with the correction facility after the procedure.
- The Correction facility of CMAT 2023 will be begun from March 2023.
- The Application form must be filled with valid and correct Personal Details, providing important documents, payment of application fee and getting the print out of application form.
- Aspirants would require to keep the Copy of filled application form and the receipt showing you paid the
The Application fee for CMAT 2023 is submitted via online mode only. Aspirants will be using various modes to pay fee like net banking, credit card or debit card, visa card
For General category the fee is Rs 2000/- and for Female Category the fee is Rs 1000. Fee for other Categories is Rs 1000/-.
CMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The entire eligible candidate must be the Indian.
- The age is not restricted and any age groups can apply for CMAT 2023.
- Aspirants will need to have bachelor’s degree for CMAT.
- The students who are in the final of bachelor’s will apply for exam and those who recently got completed it will complete it before 2023 will be able to apply for CMAT Examination.
CMAT 2023 Admit Card
CMAT 2023 Hall Ticket or Admit Card os issued through the National Testing Agency known as NTA. Every registered students can receive the admit card by visiting the website and downloading it. The neccessary details must be provided during download of admit card such as registration no and password
It will be available for download at the website from 6th April 2023 in online process.
The Admit Card is downloaded and its print out is taken out for keeping safely for admission use. Without it no exam can be taken by students.
CMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- The mode of CMAT 2023 will be online.
- For every correct answer 4 marks will be provided and single incorrect answer will remove 1 marks.
- The Exam timing will be 0f three hours.
- The Question paper will have only Multiple-Choice Questions designation.
CMAT 2023 Syllabus
The CMAT 2023 Syllabus contains these topics
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Table/Bar/Pie/Line Charts, Profit and loss, Average, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry, Age Problems, Ratio, Percentages etc.
Decision Making, Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis, Dices, Directions, Embedded Images, Figure Matrix, Input-Output, Mirror and Water Images, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Paper Folding, Puzzles, Pattern Series and Sequences, Alphanumeric series, Reasoning Analogies etc.
Fill in the Blanks; Match the columns, Error Detection, Jumbled Word/Paragraph, Vocabulary & Grammar, one word Substitution, Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test etc.
GK and Current affairs.
CMAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Aspirants will need to check these given preparation tips for better results.
- Check the CMAT 2023 syllabus and exam pattern as it will help in knowing the pattern and types of Questions appear in the examination.
- Preparing from best study material will surely get you good marks.
- Do revision on a regular basis.
- Maintain health during preparation of exam. As it takes a lot of your health during exam.
- Go for healthy food and juices.
- Choose peaceful environment for studies that avoid aby kind of noise and distraction.
- During exam mock test will be beneficial for preparation.
- Solving question paper will also be useful.
- Those topics that ensure high scores must be read earlier.
CMAT 2023 Result
The Authority will be announcing the score card for individuals who participated in entrance exam. When the answer key has been released the students can check their total marks. The CMAT 2023 result is made known for all candidates from 29th April 2023.
It is important card which has the performance of aspirants given in the examination. It can be checked by entering Application Number and Date of Birth. Aspirants need to keep their result after downloading from the website. The copy of result is shown as verification during counselling.
CMAT 2023 Cut Off
CMAT 2023 Cut Off score is widely issued at the website online as the lowest marks set for deciding eligibility of aspirants for admission process. The cut off will be set by the authority in order to give admission at management institutions.
These marks will be set by numerous institutions to enrol in their own institutes and so it is not issued via NTA. They need to visit the particular websites of the participating institutions to check the level of cut off marks set for the admission.
CMAT 2023 Counselling Process
The counselling will be done under the guidance of National Testing Agency called by NTA. There will not be any common counselling for students enrolling in participating institutions.
They will require to take part in all counselling rounds of every AICTE which is Approved Institutions separate wise. The aspirants will be told to check the eligibility criteria meant for management programs of involved institution because it can vary CMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
CMAT 2023 Counselling will be held at every institution with different timing, so that aspirants will have to visit the website of participating institution on a daily basis to gather information about the counselling.
The counselling for enrolling through CMAT examination will be done before PI and GD rounds. There are a few participating institution holding Written Aptitude that will select the aspirants for admission. Aspirants can go through thorough counselling procedure of all the participating institution from the website.