Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will appear on 3rd week of May 2023 through the online and offline medium. The directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa will be responsible for bringing the release date of application form. No entrance test will occur.
The directorate will choose the desirable individuals for admission through the marks obtained in the NEET UG 2023 exam. Aspirants can check all the details regarding Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 admission.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The dates for Goa B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 are given in the table below.
|Uploading of prospectus of the official website||Last week of March 2023|
|Starting of application form submission||3rd week of May 2023|
|Application Form submit Last date||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date for receiving application with a late fee of Rs. 1500/-||1st week of June 2023|
|Releasing of the merit list||2nd week of June 2023|
|Counselling process||2nd week of June 2023|
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
The application form for Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be available through the online medium at the authority site for the college.
- Aspirants will require meeting the eligibility parameters before applying.
- It will need to enter the details in application form like personal details and education qualifications.
- Aspirants have to give the pictures of photos and marks in the application form.
- With the filling of all important details aspirants have to get the copy of the application form.
The aspirants will be required to pay Rs. 1800/- after the end of the application procedure. The fee is paid with the Demand Draft.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants need to qualify 17 years on or before 31st December 2023.
The Indian aspirants will be allowed for Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023
Aspirants have to qualify 12th or HSSC from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology whereas 40% marks have to be in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for SC, ST and OBC.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held with the offline method.
- The paper will be made known through subjects including English, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu, and Kannada.
- The exam will continue for 3 Hours.
- The paper will be designed in objective mode with total 180 questions.
- The paper will have 720 Marks.
- For correct answer 4 Marks will be provided to students and 1 mark will be removed.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be based on the 12th with science stream.
The subjects include Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card for Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 is announced through the month of July 2023. The Aspirants have to download the admit card from the website site of authority.
The aspirants who register online will be able to download the admit card. After the download of admit card aspirants have to keep the copy to show during exam.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
The announcement of result will be in July 2023. The authority will come up with the result via online. Aspirants will not get the revaluation facility of ORS.
The concerned officials will announce the answer key. The aspirants have to go through the suitable answer key and ensure their normal marks.
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counselling Process
With the issuance of the merit list, the eligible individuals will be summoned for the counselling process. During counselling process, aspirants need to opt for the desired college where they wish to study. The admission will be given through the verification of documents and submission of the fee.
It is must for all individuals to verify the documents given by them during Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 counselling.