Every year this entrance exam is held for providing PG pharmacy courses to aspiring candidates. These courses are offered at various Institutes of India.
In this article we have come up with all the necessary details of GPAT 2023 Admission Procedures.
GPAT 2023 Important Dates
Check the dates for getting admission into various PG Pharma Courses.
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online submission of application form||February 2023|
|Last date of submission of application form||March 2023|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||March 2023|
|Correction Facility||March 2023|
|Release of admit card||April 2023|
|Date of Examination||April 2023|
|Final answer key||May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||May 2023|
GPAT 2023 Application Form
GPAT 2021 Application procedure must be checked online.
- Aspirants can fill the form only when they are eligible for it.
- GPAT 2023 Application Form filling will be started from February 2023.
- Aspirants can fill up all the application form as per given instructions at the website like personal and education information.
- Aspirants can use the correction facility which will be started from March 2023.
- The information must be filled with properly and details given must match with 10th mark sheet At the time of Registration.
- Aspirants will be required to fill up the form before final date of submission as the main authority will not be accepting it after the date gets expiry.
- For the completion of GPAT 2023 Application Procedure the printed copy must be taken for admission use.
The Application fee for GPAT 2023 will be submitted by means of online. Aspirants will be using various methods for payment such as net banking, credit and debit card.
General Category will require paying Rs. 2000/- and other Categories will be paying the fee Rs 1000/-.
GPAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy subject or something related to it from a well-established board.
- To apply for GPAT aspirants must be from India.
- The age criterion is not given for GPAT exam.
- Individuals who are in the final year in their bachelor’s of 2023 will find place in exam.
GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- GPAT 2023 exam is held by online also Computer Based Test in April 2023.
- The timing of GPAT is 3 hours.
- Exam paper will be designed in English medium for better understanding of students.
- For giving one right answer 4 marks will be provided by exam authority and one mark gets removed for incorrect answer.
GPAT 2023 Syllabus
The GPAT syllabus will be designed by the All India Council for Technical Education which is also known as AICTE. Aspirants can go through all the topics and syllabus for better scores in the exam.
The syllabus will be focusing on all topics like Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology and many more.
GPAT 2023 Preparation Tips
- For good scores in GPAT candidates will need to know the syllabus and its pattern first. Through pattern students will get an idea of all the topics involved in the exam.
- It would be required to prepare a time table according to topics and syllabus and devote proper time to all the topics. For study and follow it strictly.
- To keep the focus on study and preparation it is must to avoid crowded place.
- Don’t ignore the heath during exam. Doing proper yoga for increase the concentration.
- Getting idea of topics through the mock tests is mandatory.
- Old year questions papers must be solved.
- Get more ideas from other books apart from academics.
GPAT 2023 Hall Ticket
GPAT Hall Ticket or Admit Card will get generated by the National Testing Agency online. The aspirants will download it a week before the Organizing of exam.
They can download their admit card with help of registration no and password from the month of April 6. It is told to keep the admit card carefully for being used at the time of exam.
Admit card is provided to students who got them registered by online mode.
GPAT 2023 Result
GPAT 2023 Result gets released by the exam authority for all individuals who participated in exam by the online mode. Result will be downloaded from the month of May 2023.
The GPAT result will not be dispatched to any individual via post or any other offline way. Aspirants will be required to download their result by providing their Application No. and Date of Birth.
Aspirants have to keep the result carefully till the end of all rounds of admission, as the result of GPAT 2023 will be used during admission.
GPAT 2023 Counselling
GPAT 2023 counselling procedure gets organised by online mode. All its rounds will get conducted through the decision of authority. Counselling is meant for all participating Boards separate wise. The NTA will not be Organizing any centralize counselling for the purpose of GPAT 2023.
Aspirants can participate in the GPAT 2023 counselling procedure of their opted university on account of their GPAT Rank as well as Score. The thorough info of counselling rounds get notified to the aspirants through the website of related involved university.