The admission procedure will get started for candidates who find admission in first year and lateral Entry diploma programmes. Candidates will get chosen for the admission on first year polytechnic courses via merit list and entrance exam will be held for an entry in lateral entry courses.
Selected Individuals will get admission in a number of Polytechnic courses of engineering stream at Government and Private polytechnic institution throughout the Haryana State.
Here, we have given the thorough information to all the qualified entrants regarding the Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must check all the important dates of Haryana Polytechnic 2022 admission.
For Diploma Engineering Course
|Application form Available||April 2022|
|Deadline to submit applications||June 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fee||June 2022|
|Document verification and marks confirmation||June 2022|
|Merit list release||June 2022|
|Depositing of counselling fee||July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||June 2022|
For Lateral Entry Diploma Engineering
|Releasing of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||May 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||May 2022|
|Document verification and mark confirmation||May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||May 2022|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2022 exam date||May 2022|
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
|depositing of counselling fee||June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||June 2022|
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
The Application Form filling process will get started from the first week of May 2022 via online.
- Aspirants must ensure their eligibility when enrol for the examination as only qualified ones will be required to partake in the examination.
- It is must fill the application form as per the specified details in the application form.
- The details should be filled up with utmost care and the application form should be correct and the details should match the 10th mark sheet.
- Any kind of changes in the details can lead to withdrawal of application form.
- The Application Form submission process gets started till second week of July 2022 which is or first year admission and fourth week of July 2022 for lateral Entry.
- It is must to submit the application form before the end date of submission.
The Application Fee should be submitted via both online and offline mode. They can use methods to pay off application fee.
|For General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|For Reserved Category||Rs. 200/-|
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria of Haryana Polytechnic 2022.
- Aspirants need to qualify 10th or examination related to it from any reputed university.
- It is must to get minimum 35% marks where 33% is for ST and Kashmiri Migrants candidates in the qualifying examination.
- They need to have science and Mathematics as main subjects.
Lateral Entry Engineering
- Aspirants need to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from any reputed institutions.
- They need to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in the qualifying examination.
- It is must to get minimum 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
For Diploma Pharmacy
- Aspirants need to qualify 10th and 12th from any reputed institutions to be eligible.
- It is must to get minimum 35% marks in physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology as optional.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the Haryana Polytechnic 2022 exam Pattern for better scores in the examination.
- The Examination will be organized via online.
- The question paper is made of multiple choice questions.
- Students will have 1 hour and 40 minutes to finish the paper.
- The Examination will be arranged in English language.
- For every right answer one mark will be provided.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
The Haryana Polytechnic syllabus varies as per programme. The syllabus for the examination will be made of a number of topics from the subjects for specific topics. The syllabus will be designed as per 10+2 system.
Aspirants may look at the complete syllabus for the examination from the official website via online mode.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Preparation
Candidates need to check the Haryana Polytechnic 2022 preparation tips given below.
- It is must to check the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates are required to prepare a balanced time table for study and follow it regularly.
- Maintain your total focus on the study.
- Prepare brief notes and go through them.
- Read old academic in the mock test.
- It is necessary to look at the previous Years and sample paper.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card
The Haryana Polytechnic 2022 admits card will be released by the authority after the end of registration process. Authority will issue the admit card for all those who registered online. Registered aspirants need to download their admit card that is released from the 4th week of June 2022.
The admit card will be issued through online mode. The admit card will have thorough details about the aspirants.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Result
Haryana Polytechnic result 2022 will be issued by the main authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority will issue the Haryana Polytechnic score card 2022 for every candidate individually who took part in exam.
The result is available online from the 2nd week of July 2022. It is must to access the result by getting into the website of authority. The result will be made of Aspirants performance in the entrance exam.
Haryana Polytechnic Cut Off
The cut off marks is the least marks issued by the authority for choosing the aspirants for counselling procedure. Authority will issue the category wise cut off marks for all qualified aspirants after the announcement of result. They will need to score above prescribed cut off marks to be qualified for the admission procedure.
Haryana Polytechnic Cut off marks will be provided for every aspirant via online only. On account of cut off marks, authority will issue the category wise merit list.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
The counselling process of Haryana Polytechnic 2022 will be held by the authority considering the final merit list. Only chosen aspirants will be required to partake in the counselling procedure. Authority will organised the counselling via online only.
Counselling will be organised in the various stages. It is necessary to complete all the rounds according to the given criteria. The admission will be given to the as aspirants through rank in the merit.