NTA will be organisation the IIFT entrance test to get entry into IIFT MBA via computer based. IIFT 2023 is termed as Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an entrance test held nation wise. IIFT comes once a year through the order of National Testing Agency.
National Testing Agency is known by NTA. IIFT is a self governing Institute that is established by Government of India providing admission to large number of students in Management programs in International Business.
IIFT 2023 Important Dates
Candidates will require checking various dates and events of IIFT 2023 Examination.
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Online Application||September 2022|
|Last date for submission||October 2022|
|Last date for transaction of fee||October 2022|
|IIFT Correction Facility||October 2022|
|Release of Admit card||November 2022|
|IIFT 2023 Exam||December 2022|
|Release of answer key||January 2023|
|Declaration of Results||January 2023|
|Scorecard release date||–|
|GD and PI Rounds||–|
IIFT 2023 Application From
- Candidates must go through all the procedure of IIFT 2023 Application before applying for it.
- IIFT 2023 Application Form is made known to all aspiring Candidates by online.
- They will be able to fill the application form from September till the date of October 2022.
- It is told that only eligible Candidates can apply for Registration so without fulfilling the eligibility criteria don’t fill the application form.
- The Application Form has to be filled with correct and valid details such as personal, academic and scanned photograph and sign.
- Make sure that all filled details are equivalent to the ones in 10th certificate.
- The authority begins the correction facility after the filling of registration form as the facility is Valid for only some of the details only.
- IIFT 2023 Application form photo copy must be taken for admission purpose.
- It is required to submit the application form before end of date because there is no acceptance of application form after the form is completed.
Application From fee is paid by students who filled the IIFT 2023 Application Form through online mode.
It is paid by the use of debit, credit, paytm, and net banking. Application Fee for general is Rs 2500/- and for SC and ST the fee is Rs 1000/-
IIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students will need to have bachelors with 3 years at any reputed university.
- Aspirants who have obtained total 50% scores will be able to apply for exam whereas those from SC, ST and PWD have to obtain 45%.
- There are no age restrictions on students for IIFT 2023 Admission.
- Those who are appearing for it will require giving the proof of mandatory qualification degree by October 2023.
IIFT 2023 Admit Card
The IIFT Admit Card is available for all successfully registered students separately. The students will be able to download the admit card before examination.
It will be available for download from 28th November 2022 via online.
The officials do not send any admit card to any one by online or any other mode. It is must to download their admit card by providing registration number and password.
Aspirants will be required to keep the admit card carefully till the completion of admission process as admit card will be Asked on The Day Of Examination.
IIFT 2023 Result
The IIFT 2023 Result will be published after the termination of examination. Aspirants will be required to download the result from January with online way.
The result can be downloaded from the website of authority. Aspirants need to provide all neccessary details such as Application No, Date of Birth and password. Aspirants need to keep their result with care till the end of Admission.
IIFT 2023 Cut Off
IIFT 2023 Cut Off is known as the lowest scores that any aspirants who want to enrol for their desired course will be fulfilling its standard.
In order to get qualified aspirants will have to meet the criteria of Cut Off marks issued by the IIFT. The cut off is decided by several factors. It can be checked by going to the website of IIFT.
IIFT 2023 Counselling Process
IIFT 2023 Counselling or Admission procedure will be held by authority when the students result gets announced. The Authority will be organizing the admission rounds for all Eligible and registered aspirants. IIFT 2023 admission process is decided by the performance of aspirants they gave in the entrance examination.
IIFT Admission Process 2023 will commence online it consists of several rounds that any one waiting to get admission will be participating in the GD and PI rounds. Those who get selected through the GD and PI Round will be summoned through registered email id and mobile number.
After that seats will be provided to them at the university. During counselling aspirants are requested to bring all necessary documents for further verification.