IIT JAM 2022 Result has been Declared on 17th March 2022. The Score Card will be Available on 21st March 2022. Joint Admission test for Master’s is also known by JAM as national level entrance examination. This test is very important for all able students finding admission in desired courses.
It is conducted by the authority of Indian Institute of Sciences and IITs as a rotational shift. This year examination has been considered by the IIT, Roorkee. The exam is meant for full-time M.Sc. In 2 Years, Masters in Economics in 2 Years, combined M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree courses into IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Programmes at the IISc.
Check this article we have lists the complete details about the IIT JAM 2022 Admission.
IIT JAM 2022 Notification – Result Declared
IIT JAM 2022 Result has been Declared on 17th March 2022. Click Here to View Results.
IIT JAM 2022 Score Card will be Available on 21st March 2022. The link will be Given Here.
IIT JAM 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates by online for IIT JAM 2022 for admission. Through the dates candidates can complete the admission process.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of online application form||25th August 2021|
|Last date of online application submission & uploading of documents||14th October 2021|
|Last date to pay application fee||17th October 2021|
|Commencement of correction||20th to 25th October 2021|
|Admit card release||16th January 2022|
|IIT JAM 2022 exam date||13th February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Answer Key||February 2022|
|Announcement of result||17th March 2022|
|Score Card||1st April to 31st July 2022|
|Submission of application for admission||11th to 25th April 2022|
|Last Date for Receipt of Request for making Changes of Category in Proper Format & Rectification of Defective Documents||4th May 2022|
|Declaration of first admission list||1st June 2022|
|Declaration for 2nd admission list||16th June 2022|
|Declaration of 3rd admission list||25th June 2022|
|Declaration of 4th admission list||5th July 2022|
|Closure of admission through JAM 2022||11th July 2022|
IIT JAM 2022 Application Form
Candidates must check the IIT JAM 2022 Application Form Filling process in the steps given below. The application form will be available online at the official website of authority.
- The Application form has been made provided via online.
- The JAM IIT 2022 application form has been issued on August 25, in online way. Aspirants will be responsible to fill and provide the JAM 2022 application form till October ends.
- The whole JAM application process will be held in online way.
- Aspirants need to confirm their Admission before applying for the examination, as only able aspirants will be permitted to take part in the examination.
- The Application Form has been made available on 25th August 2021.
- Aspirants will bee required to submit the application form with an appropriate and correct details only by authority will Get the correction Service later.
The application fee only be submitted through online way. Aspirants are eligible to pay the application fee via Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
IIT JAM 2022 Application fee is given as follows:
|Group/ Category||Application Fee|
|One test paper||Two test paper|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs.750/-||Rs.1050/-|
IIT JAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria of IIT JAM 2022. Through the eligibility, candidates will about the various parameters required for admission.
- Nationality: Indian and Foreign candidates will be required to apply for IIT JAM 2022.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying aspirants must hold be bachelor’s degree in identical field with least educational qualifications at any reputed university.
- Necessary Marks: Based on the newly changes done in the eligibility parameters , the scores of total marks or CGPA in qualifying reduced to only passing scores . Students are needed to give their proof of passing the qualifying degree by 30th September, 2022.
- Appearing: Aspirants appearing in the final examination in the bachelor’s in 2022 can also be eligible for the test.
- Age Limit: There is no age limitto get admission.
IIT JAM 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the IIT JAM 2022 Exam Pattern given below. The pattern will be available online. Through the exam pattern candidates will know about the designation of examination.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will have 60 questions.
- Duration of Exam: The overall of 3 hours will be given to the aspirants to finish the test.
- Question Type: Questions will come in the MCQ, and MSQ.
- Language: Questions are asked in English language only.
- Mode: The examination will be in online mode via CBT mode.
- Papers: There will be overall 7 subjects that include the newly designed paper of Economics in previous year.
- Total Marks: The question paper will have total of 100 marks.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking will apply on section I.
IIT JAM 2022 Syllabus
The curriculum of IIT JAM 2022 will be consisting of all identical science subjects. The questions will come up from Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Geology etc.
General biology, biochemistry and physiology, basic biotechnology, etc.
Solid state, spectroscopy, adsorption, organic reaction mechanism, mathematical concepts, natural products chemistry, aromatic and heterocyclic chemistry periodic table, theory of gases, electrochemistry, main group elements, bio inorganic chemistry, basic concept of organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical bonding and shapes, chemical thermodynamics etc. topics.
Probability, matrix, random variables, differential and integral calculus, sequence and series, estimation, limit theorem, joint distributions, sampling distributions, testing of hypothesis, etc.
Function and one variable, integral calculation, differential calculus, vector calculus, linear algebra, real analysis, group theory and sequence and series and real number etc.
Mathematical methods, kinetics theory, thermodynamics, modern physics, oscillation waves and optics, electricity and mechanism, mechanics and general properties of matter, solid state physics, devices and electronics and modern physics, etc.
Geomorphology, the planet earth, structural geology, palaeontology, stratigraphy, petrology, economic geology, applied geology and mineralogy, etc.
IIT JAM 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the IIT JAM 2022 Preparation Tips given below. Through the given tips Candidates will know how to prepare for the exam and get good score.
- Try to not pay attention to any kinds of distraction and keep your attention on the study.
- Prepare a proper study plan and stick to it strictly.
- Go by the Exam pattern and Syllabus.
- Keep the correct balance amidst games and study.
- Go by the mock tests and last year question papers.
IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card
OIT JAM 2022 Hall Ticket or admit card becomes the main document to be brought out in the examination hall as no aspirants will get permission to partake in the examination without admit card. The admit card has been made access to all applied candidates from 16th January 2022.
IIT JAM Admit card has been delivered by the exam authority through online way. They can download their admit card by getting into the Official Website of authority.
Authority will not allot any admit card to any aspirants individually via post or any other offline way.
IIT JAM 2022 Result
OIT JAM 2022 result is to be announced by the exam authority by way of online. Aspirants will be able to get their total scores from the 22nd March 2022. They can download their score card from1st April to 31st July 2022.
The main authority has not considered to send any result to any aspirants separately through via post or any other offline way. Aspirants will be required to download their score card by providing their admission ID and Password.
IIT JAM 2022 Cut off
The cut off of IIT JAM 2022 the minimum marks that is announced by the authority for the aspirants of every category separately
The aspirants will have to get above marks On the basis of their category to be eligible for the further counselling process.
IIT JAM 2022 Counselling Process
Counselling procedure for IIT JAM 2022 will be held by authority from 11th April 2022. The counselling procedure will be considered by the authority for the every exam able aspirants through online way.
Authority has decided to conduct the counselling procedure in a number of rounds as per on the accessibility of counselling. The exam ensures entry in offered programs considering candidates score in the score list.
Each aspirant will be required to report physically in the mentioned centres to ensure their admission or given seat will be refer to another able aspirant.