IMU CET 2022 Application Form has been released from 28th March 2022 by the process of online. The Examination will be held on 29th May 2022. IMU CET is basically known as Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Exam. It is a common entrance exam that is conducted on University Level every year through the decision of Indian Maritime University.
The skilled aspirants will be chosen for the admission in the field of undergraduate and Postgraduate like Engineering, Business and many more.
This article is provided with necessary details of the IMU CET 2022 Admission
IMU CET 2022 Notification – Application Form Released
IMU CET 2022 Online Application Form has been released on 28th March 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
IMU CET 2022 Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Exam will be held on 29th May 2022. Check Below-
IMU CET 2022 Important Dates
All the details of IMU CET 2022 important dates are given below-
|Application Starts||28th March 2022|
|Last date for submission of detailed application form||16th May 2022|
|IMU CET 2022 Admit Card||19th May 2022|
|IMU CET 2022 Exam Date||29th May 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counseling begins||3rd week of July 2022|
IMU CET 2022 Application Form
Students must check the Application form filling process of IMU CET 2022 at the web page.
- IMU CET 2022 Application Form is provided via online mode.
- Individuals need to fulfil all the eligibility procedures for the examination.
- It is advised to register for entrance examination from 29th March 2022 till 16th May 2022.
- They are required to enter the application details as per steps available at the official page
- The details must be filled in the correct manner.
- No incorrect form will be given to students.
- Aspirants need to submit their registration form before the final date.
The Application Fee of IMU CET is paid by online way.
Various methods of payment are used like Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking methods.
IMU CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of IMU CET 2022 is given below.
- Aspirants will need to get at least of 50% marks in English subject.
- It is necessary to have applied for a passport before proceedings the admission via CET.
- The lowest age criteria are 17 years and the highest age must not be above 25 years.
- Those applying in marine courses must produce the medical fitness documents by Doctors and it must be verified by the Director General of Shipping.
IMU CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The pattern of IMU CET 2022 is given below.
- The IMU CET 2022 Exam is organised by online mode.
- Only MCQ questions are appeared in exam.
- The exam has total 120 marks.
- To give right answer, candidates will get 1 mark.
- No marks will be removed for incorrect answer.
IMU CET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of IMU CET 2022 exam is equivalent to the 11 and 12 syllabuses on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, GK, and English.
IMU CET 2022 Admit Card
The registered candidates would be required to download their IMU CET 2022 admit card by online method at the official page of authority. It is commended enter correct log in details like registration number and password to receive their admit cards.
IMU CET 2022 Admit card contains exam related details so it must be kept with care after downloading from the website.
IMU CET 2022 Result
Aspirants will require checking IMU CET 2022 Result at the official website of Indian Maritime University. The aspirants can receive the score card or performance card only after the Declaration of the final result.
The result is only available online for all the exam appeared candidates.
IMU CET 2022 Counselling
The IMU CET 2022 Counselling will be held by online process. It is authorized by university where candidates get shortlisted in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd rounds. They will require ensuring their seats by submitting the counselling fee.
The seats assigned will be provisional and individuals need to carry the provisional allotment letter at the time of the document verification process.
Counselling is organised by online mode and they must not be available present at counselling centre.
Seats are assigned by the choices filled, number of vacant seats, and the student’s merit.