The application form for Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be issued on 3rd week of July 2023 in online method. Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing is held state wise as admission process for admission into B.Sc.
The examination will be occurred as per authority of the University of Jammu and Kashmir. The aspirants have to get through the Entrance form occurs in the month of February 2023. The aspirants will apply for Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 by online and Offline mode.
The Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc nursing exam will be held through online process.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The Dates and events of J and K B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 will be given in the table below.
|Starting of online application form submission||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date to fill up the application form||2nd week of August 2023|
|Downloading of the admit card||1st week of September 2023|
|Date of conduct of examination||2nd week of September 2023|
|Declaration of result||September 2023|
|Releasing of the answer key||By 6.00 PM on day of conduct of the examination|
|Representation against answer keys||Up to 3 days after the conduct of the entrance examination|
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
- The applying individuals will need to check all instructions in valid manner before applying for Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023.
- Provide necessary details such as Name, Fathers and Mothers Name, Caste, Religion, Address.
- It is told to provide the scanned photographs and signature with the document.
- After that submit the form with checking all the details.
The aspirants will be submitting online and offline fee. The application fee is Rs 1210.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Those who wish to take admission in B.Sc Nursing will need to qualify 12th with the Science stream.
- The aspirants need to have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and the English in HSC.
- The aspirants need to obtain 45% from some reputed board and the reserve category will need to get 40%.
- The lowest age for Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 is 17.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- There will be four parts in the question paper.
- Aspirants have to answer total 150 questions in the paper.
- The paper will have objective questions and out of four questions one answer has to be chosen.
- The timing of exam will be 120 minutes.
- For every question one mark will be given.
- For wrong answering is 0.25 marks will be removed.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Syllabus
Environment, Life Process, Hereditary and Genetics, Control and Coordination, Reproduction, Organism Reproduction.
Electricity, Light, Sources of Energy, Magnetic Effects of Current, Magnetism, The Human Eye.
Chemical Reaction, Acids, Bases & Salts, Periodic Classification of Elements, Cardon and its Compounds, Metals & Non-Metals.
Modal Auxiliaries, Pronouns, Conjunction, Past Perfect uses, Noun, Clause, Sentence Patterns, Reported speech, To- Infinitive and informs.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
When aspirants are done with Application process the university will issue the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit card in February.
The aspirants have to download the Admit Card from the official website of the university. Those not carrying admit card will not be to appear in the examination hall. Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 admit card has important details of the students and exam.
With the end of Examination the official authority will be issuing the result tentatively in March. They need to check the notification to get their results.
When the result is declared the Counselling will begin as per notifications of the authority.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling Process
The counselling/Selection will for Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 will occur both online and offline way. The aspirants need to submit Rs 500 to attend the counseling process.
The aspirants who are eligible will receive the selection letter and get the opportunity of preferences of colleges they get.
The universities and Courses of chosen categories will enrol within a specified time by the university.