The admission for B.Ed. admission will be given by the colleges in Jammu. Students should apply for the entrance exam held by JKBOPEE. The exam will be held in July 2023. The officials will provide the application form in June 2023.
The students will find admission into B.Ed. annually on the State Level. This entrance exam will be offline.
Jammu B.Ed. Entrance 2023 Important Dates
Students check the details of all events and dates for admission into B.Ed. admission.
|Online application form availability||June 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||June 2023|
|Admit card releasing||To be announced|
|Entrance exam date||July 2023|
|Result announcement||To be announced|
|Documents sending for verification||Within 7 days of the result announcement|
Jammu B.Ed. Entrance 2023 Application Form
The students will register for the B.Ed. entrance exam through the online process.
- Before filling in the details, Students have to keep their documents, photograph and signature ready.
- In order to fill the form, Students will require going to the official website. The detail that must be entered is persistent details and educational qualifications.
- Along with details the form should be attached with scanned photo of students and their signature.
- These details in the online form should be entered when once it is submitted.
- The details will not be changed once filled.
Students will require submitting Rs. 1000/- for completing the application process.
Jammu B.Ed. Entrance 2023 Exam Pattern
- Students will appear in the exam by Offline.
- The timing of exam will be 3 hours.
- There will be only MCQs questions in the paper.
- The paper will be designed in the English language.
- For right answer 1 mark will be provided in the exam.
Jammu B.Ed. Entrance 2023 Admit Card
The official will declare the admit card to the students who opt for the B.Ed. admission in Jammu only by the process of online. Students will require to download the admit card for the exam from the official page.
The e-admit card will contain the details of students and exam. On the admit card students current passport size photograph must be placed.
Jammu B.Ed. Entrance 2023 Result
The officials will be announcing the merit list of the aspirants chosen for the admission. The aspirants will get chosen as per the performance in the entrance exam.
The chosen individuals will require submitting only valid and original documents to the BOPEE office, Jammu and Kashmir within one week of the issuance of the result. If the details provided by students are incorrect then admission will not be granted.