Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is generally considered as JCECE 2022 which is held state wise by the notice of JCECE Board. The exam will be organised for the aspirants who are willing to take admission in undergraduate Courses at Government or Private universities.
Here are all details regarding JCECE 2022 Admission in this article.
JCECE 2022 Important Dates
Check the given important schedules of JCECE 2022 Admission.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Registration opens from||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date to apply||4th week of May 2022|
|Admit Card release||2nd week of June 2022|
|JCECE 2022 Exam||3rd week of June 2022|
|Publication of Answer key||3rd week of June 2022|
|Announcement of results||4th week of June 2022|
|Starting of Counselling process||1st week of July 2022|
JCECE 2022 Application Form
The steps of filling application form is given below
- Application Form of JCECE 2022 is made available online at the website from fourth week of April 2022 through online mode.
- The Application Form can only be filled by those who are eligible.
- It is must to fill the application form with personal and academic information.
- The details given in the JCECE 2022 application form should be in order.
- No changes will be accepted later after the completion of registration process.
- All aspirants will require to submit their application form before the 4th week of May 2022
The Application Fee process available by online mode only. Aspirants need to use Credit Card, Debit Card or the Net Banking.
JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility norms of JCECE 2022 given below.
- The age if must be at least 17 Years for the admission.
- Aspirants should be an Indian and resident of Jharkhand.
- Those who want to apply have to qualify 12th from school.
- Those from BTECH must have Physics, Chemistry, Math and English whereas those from BHMS must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the suitable subjects to be able for admission.
- Aspirants need to get at least 50% marks in exam.
JCECE 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the details of JCECE 2022 exam pattern.
- The exam will be organised by online process.
- The mode of examination will be designed in English and Hindi.
- Total 2 hours will be provided to aspirants to finish the paper that will come from Physics and Chemistry whereas 1 hour will be for Biology and Maths.
- All questions will be in multiple choice questions on exam.
- All paper will be made of total 150 questions and is divided onto PCM and PCB sections with 200 questions in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
- Aspirants giving single correct answer, 1 mark will be allotted in exam. And 0.25 marks will be for incorrect answer
JCECE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of JCECE 2022 varies as per programs. The Syllabus will be made of many topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects.
Aspirants will check the thorough details of syllabus from the website by the online mode.
JCECE 2022 Preparation Tips
Here are the JCECE 2022 preparation steps that help students in the examination.
- It is required to know the syllabus well so that you will have ideas of the topics appearing in exam.
- Know your strong and weak topics and prepare accordingly.
- Glance through all sample papers and recent and old question papers.
- Taking part in the mock test is important for appearing candidate.
- It is must to collect better study material for ensuring good preparation for the examination.
- Maintain your health so that preparation is done well.
JCECE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of every registered candidate will be notified by authority on its page by online way
They are able to download their admit card from second week of June 2022.
Admit card will be containing important exam related details that every individual who are willing to participate in exam has to carry till the end of exam. The application no and date of birth should be filled at login page for downloading the admit card.
JCECE 2022 Result
The JCECE 2022 score card is provided to alł those who appeared in the exam. Those who are waiting for their result will find it to be based on Answer Key. It is instructed to go to website to download the result online way.
Necessary details required for downloading the score card are roll no and password. The notification for result will come from the fourth week of June 2022.
JCECE result 2022 will not be sent to any candidate individually at their email Id or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download it individually by login into the website of authority.
JCECE 2022 Counselling
The JCECE 2022 admission procedure will be proposed by the authority. Online way will be made accessible for knowing details regarding counselling. The registration process wills ne done by eligible Aspirants from the first week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure is coming in 5 rounds in line with the vacant seats. The aspirants will find admission rank wise. Those being on top if the list of merit can get to fill choices of courses at the time of admission.
When the assignment of seats are done individuals need to report at the given centre to ensure they are eligible for admission. They will also need to bring all important documents