JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic) Application Form can be filled till 17th April 2022. The Examination will be held from 6th to 9th June (Group A & E1, E2) and 10th June (Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I & K). The UP Polytechnic Online Registration will be started through internet based mode. JEECUP which is considered as UPJEE is a state level placement test organized by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh.
The test will be directed for the up-and-comers looking for entry in Diploma courses of varied offered fields. Qualified applicants from the placement test will be shortlisted for the confirmation in different Govt. also, Private Polytechnic Institution across the state.
Here, we have given the total subtleties an applicant has to know with respect to the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2022.
JEECUP 2022 Notification – Application Form Released
JEECUP 2022 UP Polytechnic Application Form can be filled till 17th April 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
JEECUP 2022 Important Dates
Candidates need to check the important dates of JEECUP 2022.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Beginning of application process||15th February 2022|
|Last date of Application Form||17th April 2022|
|Application Correction starts||18th to 22nd April 2022|
|Admit card release||29th May 2022|
|UP Polytechnic 2022 Exam||6th to 9th June 2022 (Group A & E1, E2)
10th June 2022 (Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I & K)
11th to 12th June 2022 (Group L)
|Release of Answer key||11th/ 13th June to 13th/ 15th June 2022|
|Announcement of Results||17th June 2022|
|Counselling process starts||20th June to 15th August 2022|
|Classes Starting||1st August 2022|
JEECUP 2022 Application Form
Candidates must check the Application form filling process of JEE CUP 2022. The application form is available by online way.
- The Application Form has been delivered for qualified applicants as it were.
- Applicants will fill the application form from 15th February 2022 through internet based mode.
- Competitors should fill the application form cautiously and according to the directions on it.
- The subtleties filled by students in the JEECUP 2022 application form should be same as it shows up in their tenth marks sheet; any adjustment in the subtleties could cause dismissal of the form.
- Applicants should present the application form before the last date.
- The last date for form submission will be 17th April 2022.
The Application form fee is submitted through both offline as well as online mode. Aspirants can use given payment way for the transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for each aspirant is given below:
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs.300/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||RS.200/-|
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of JEE CUP 2022 for admission.
For Engineering/Technology Diploma:
- Candidates need to qualify tenth or identical assessment from any perceived board.
- The Applicants more likely than not scored half stamps in each PCM subjects and 35% scores by and large in the passing assessment.
- Applicants should be over 14 years of age as on 1 July 2022.
- Applicants showing up in the last assessment in 2022 can likewise apply for the affirmation.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Applicants should have verification of finishing the tenth assessment from any perceived board.
- Applicants probably scored generally speaking 35% Marks and half checks in the expected subjects to be qualified for the assessment.
For Lateral Entry in Engineering/Technology Diploma:
- Applicants probably finished 10+2 Intermediate or comparable assessment from any perceived board.
- Applicants probably scored something like 40% scores in each PCM Subjects independently and 60% imprints in the designing subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing for 10+2 assessment in 2022 can enrol for the admission.
JEECUP 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEECUP 2022 will be available online by the authority. The exam patterns us necessary for the students to prepare for the examination.
- JEECUP Exam will be directed through web-based mode.
- There will be all out 100 Questions in the paper.
- The Question paper will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions that is MCQs.
- All out 150 minutes will be apportioned to the contender for settling the exam paper.
- The language of the examination paper will be in both English and Hindi language.
- For each right response, 4 marks will be granted. For each off-base reaction, 1 mark will be deducted.
JEECUP 2022 Syllabus
UP Polytechnic 2022 exam syllabus will be varied for each candidate. The syllabus for the examination will have topics topics on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology of 10 and 12th standard.
JEECUP 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the preparation tips given below. Through these tips Candidates will get to prepare in a better way.
- Check the thorough exam pattern and syllabus then commence your preparation according to that.
- You need you answer the previous year and sample question papers.
- Partake in the mock tests.
- Make regular notes and go through them on a regular basis.
- Prepare the topics with utmost attention.
JEECUP 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card OF JEECUP 2022 will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the hall ticket for all the registered students.
The JEE CUP 2022 admits card is going to be issued from 29th May 2022 by online mode.
The JEECUP Admit Card will consist of varied details that contain the roll no., examination centre, address of centre, etc. The main officials will not dispatch any admit card to any individuals via post or any other offline way.
JEECUP 2022 Answer key
The Answer key of JEECUP 2022 will have right answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. The main officials will issue the answer key in pdf format for every aspirant through online way.
Aspirants can access the admit card from 11th or 13th June to 13th or 15th June 2022. With the answer key, authority will also provide the objection facility for the answer key. The overall answer key will be made accessible after the end of objection facility.
JEECUP 2022 Result
The score card of JEECUP 2022 will be issued by the authority on account of final answer key. The result will be seen as final result, as authority will not issue any objection or reediting facility for the result.
The officials will issue the result from 17th June 2022 through online way. Only students who took part in the exam will be given permission to access their result. Individuals will be able to download their result by getting into the website of authority through online way.
JEECUP 2022 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure of JEECUP 2022 will be set by the authority following some days after the issuance of result. Authority will hold the counselling procedure for successfully qualified students from the entrance examination.
It is held through online way only. Individuals may register for the counselling various phases from 20th June 2022.
The officials will organize the counselling procedure in diverse rounds on Account of availability of seats following each round of counselling. The seats will be given to the students on account of their position in the merit list.