JEXPO 2022 (WP Polytechnic) Online Registration can be done till 4th April 2022. The Examination will be held on 7th May 2022. JEXPO is an entrance examination held state wise via West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. The exam will be held for the all the able and qualified candidates who opt for admission in several polytechnic courses like Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture.
All skilled and able candidates can fund an entrance in the examination will at numerous Government and Private polytechnic institutions in the state of West Bengal.
Here we have given the thorough details to all able students finding admission in JEXPO West Bengal Polytechnic 2022.
JEXPO 2022 Notification – Application Form Released
JEXPO 2022 (WP Polytechnic) Online Registration can be done till 4th April 2022. Click Here to Register/Apply Online.
Click Here to View/Download Information Brochure.
JEXPO 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates of JEXPO 2022 from the table given below.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||1st March 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||4th April 2022|
|Availability of admit card||April 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 exam date||7th May 2022|
|Publication of merit list/ result||June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||July 2022|
JEXPO 2022 Application Form
The Application Form of JEXPO 2022 will be available by all qualified aspirants online. Candidates have to check the following steps.
The Application Form will be available from the first of March 2022 via online.
- The qualified aspirants will be to take part in the examination after completing the application procedure successfully.
- Aspirants need to fill the JEXPO 2022 application form according to the specified guidance on it, any changes in the specific may could cause withdrawal of the application form.
- The various valid details regarding application form like Email Id and Phone No. must be filled carefully. As invalid derails may reject your form.
- The end date for submission of application form falls on 4 April 2022.
- It is strictly advised to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for later use.
The Application Fee is submitted by candidates online. The fee will be paid via credit card, debit card or net banking.
JEXPO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must look at the following criteria of JEXPO 2022. Without meeting the eligibility requirements candidates will not get admission in their preferred courses.
- Students must be an Indian to be able to get admission.
- They need to be born on or prior to 1st July 2007.
- Student need to qualify the 10th examination related to it at any some famous institutions or board.
- Students must get Minimum 35% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Students need to have Mathematics, Science and English as their main subjects.
- All the participating candidates in the 10th examination in 2022 may also enrol in the examination.
JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern
The JEXPO 2022 exam pattern is made available by authority at the official page. Through the pattern students will get to know about the various details of examination.
- The examination will be organised in offline mode.
- The question paper will be made of Multiple Choice Question.
- The language will be in English and Bengali.
- There are 100 questions set for students.
- Candidates will be given total 2 hours minutes for answering the question paper.
- Every correct answer will have 1 mark.
- 0.25 marks will get removed by wrong answering.
Here are the patterns in the table-
|Subjects||Number of Question|
JEXPO 2022 Syllabus
Candidates must check the JEXPO 2022 syllabus made available by the authority at the official page. The syllabus contains all the topics related examination.
The syllabus will be from Mathematics and Science of 10th level. The syllabus for the examination will be made of several topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English of 10th syllabus.
JEXPO 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the JEXPO 2022 preparation tips given below.
- Students are requested to make a proper exam schedule and follow it seriously.
- It is important need to check the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Take part in the mock tests.
- It is required to check the old year question paper and sample papers for better preparation of examination.
- Candidates are required to make suitable notes and study them thoroughly.
JEXPO 2022 Admit Card
The JEXPO 2022 Admit card will be issued by the authority when the registration process finishes. The candidates who have Registered themselves will be able to download their admit card from the month of April 2022.
The main Authority will issue the admit card through online way. Applicants will know exam related details in the hall ticket. They need to save the copy of hall ticket for examination purpose
JEXPO 2022 Result
Result of JEXPO 2022 will get announced by the authority after termination of the examination.
The Authority will provide the result for all the participated aspirants as score card.
The result of the will be made online for the qualified in the month of June 2022 so they must download it before the end date. The result will contain the scores and performance of students in exam.
JEXPO 2022 Counselling
The JEXPO 2022 Counselling schedules to be organised after the issuance of result. The counselling will be followed by various stages of counselling for successfully qualified candidates. They will need to register themselves from July 2022.
The JEXPO 2022 Counselling procedure will be organised for qualifying students who desire seats in the specific programs. Seats are given as per student’s merit.
Following the distribution of seats students will complete other counselling formalities.