The students who wish to look for admission into B.Ed. program must check the Jharkhand B.Ed. Eligibility parameters. The admission into B.Ed. is administered through the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
The selection criteria will occur by the board that organizes entrance exam. There are number of institutes in the Jharkhand state for admissions through the exam.
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
Students who want to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam must check dates for the same.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Beginning of application form submission||February 2023|
|Deadline for the submission of online application form||March 2023|
|Date to re-login and upload qualification details (only for appearing candidates of 2020)||April 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2023|
|Date of Examination||May 2023|
Jharkhand B.Ed. 2023 Application Form
Students who want to enrol for B.Ed. have to visit the official site of JCECEB.
- The students will need to check the Notification for registration.
- It would be necessary to provide the data in the form before late date.
- Students, who are eligible, will be able to apply.
- They need to enter all the required info such as personal and education Qualification.
- Students have to submit the fee with the method of online Jharkhand B.Ed. Application Form.
- Download it and afterward take a printed duplicate of it
The payment will be done through online method like credit card, debit card and net banking. The students who are from General category have to pay Rs.1000/-.
Students who are from Backward Classes have to pay Rs.750/-.
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students will pursue Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology from Science and Mathematics by obtaining 55% marks.
- There is no limit to year to enroll for B.Ed. course.
- Students need to pursue just one subject in the qualifying degree.
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held through Offline.
- The paper is in Objective type MCQ.
- The Exam will be held for 2 hours.
- Total number of questions will be 100 with 100 marks.
- For every question there will be 1 mark.
- The paper will have 0.25 marks for giving incorrect answer.
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus
Comprehension, finding out spots in parts of the sentences, determining the equivalent meaning to the given phrases, choosing suitable words for the blanks, rearranging sentences, selecting the right word for incomplete sentences,
Children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; emotional & social adjustment; leadership qualities and group management; attitude towards education; intrapersonal and interpersonal skills, and general awareness on contemporary issues about school education.
Verbal non-verbal reasoning, relationships, numerical ability, number series, letter series, analogy, jumbling, the odd one out, arranging the statements in the sequential form, missing number, theme finding, statement and conclusion, logical problems, syllogism, establishing.
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Admit Card
The admit card is necessary to bring during exam for verification. The officials will not give permit students to appear in the exam without admit card.
The Admit card has the details of students and exams. The aspirants have to carry the admit card with one ID proof on the exam date.
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Result
The officials will issue the result of the entrance test by the process of online at the official website. Individuals who appear in the exam can download the result by providing the registration number.
The student’s performances will count for admission and the officials will create and provide the merit list for Jharkhand B.Ed. Admission 2023. Individuals with the names in the merit list will be summoned to participate in the admission rounds.
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Counselling Process
The schedule of counselling will get released after the result announcement. Students who wish to qualify the exam will be able for the counselling process that will occur through the online mode.
At the time of counselling process, the students will get an opportunity to offer their choice of colleges from where they wish to enroll for the B.Ed. course.
The individuals who have been chosen will have to pay the counseling fees to confirm the admission following allocation of seat.