The entry test for Jharkhand Polytechnic is coordinated by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board or JCECEB for providing an entrance into many engineering as well as non-engineering Polytechnic courses. The will be led for the competitor looking for entry in Diploma Courses of different offered fields.
Qualified competitors from the assessment will get confirmation in different Govt. furthermore, Private Polytechnic organization across the state. Here in this article, we have given the total subtleties about PECE 2022 Examination.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 which is given below-
|Beginning of registration||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply||Last week of June 2022|
|Release of Admit card||1st week of July 2022|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam||2nd week of July 2022|
|Release of Answer key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling process starts||4th week of July 2022|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application form
Candidate will need to check the Application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022.
- It is necessary to complete the form filling process for admission.
- Application Form will be made available by online from 1st week of May 2022.
- All Eligible Aspirants will be need to apply for the examination, so they must have to ensure their eligibility for the exam.
- Aspirants will be required to submit the application form from.
- It is must to enter the necessary details very carefully in the form. If they alter any specified details the form gets rejected.
- It is needed to keep the extra copy of filled application form and fee receipt for admission purpose.
Candidates need to submit the application fee. Without submitting the application fee the form will not be valid.
|General/ OBC Category||Rs.650/-.|
|SC/ ST/ Female Category||Rs.325/-.|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 eligibility criteria which are given below. It is necessary to meet the eligibility requirements to ensure admission.
- There could be no upper or lower age criteria to apply. Aimed at mining engineering, applicant’s age ought to be between 17 to 20 years on first July 2022.
- Students must breeze through tenth or identical assessment from any perceived board.
- Applying students must not be having than 35% scores in the passing assessment.
- Students showing up in the last assessment in 2022 can apply for the admission.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates need to look at various details about the exam. Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 exam pattern is made available by the authority at the official page. By looking at the pattern of examination students will get the proper insights of the topics appearing in the examination.
- PECE 2022 test will be directed through pen and paper mode.
- The Question paper will comprise of 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The questions of assessment will be Hindi and English Language.
- All out 150 minutes will be given to the contender to tackling the paper.
- 1 score will be granted for each right response and 0.25 score will be deducted for each erroneous response
- These are the marks distribution of the exam
|Subjects||No of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
It is Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus required by students to look at the syllabus and exam pattern of BIHAR Polytechnic 2022 before applying for the exam. The topics include Physics Chemistry and maths from 10th standard.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates check the preparation tips of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 for better scores in the exam.
- Check last year question paper.
- Take part in mock test on a regular basis.
- Look at the basic concepts that may appear in the exam.
- Go for meditation in between studies.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card
Admit card of Jharkhand Polytechnic 22 will be issued by the authority when the registration process is over. Only registered candidates will be able to download their Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 admit card from the 1st week of July 2022.
The Authority will make the admit card available through online mode. Applicants will be required to login into the website of authority for their admit card.
Applicants need to download the admit card and then get the printout of the same for later use. No applicant will be get permission to partake in the exam if they don’t have it during exam time. It is must to produce a genuine ID proof at the ex
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Answer Key
The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Answer key will be issued for every aspirant in the pdf way. It will be necessary to check the answer key when the examination is over.
The students can download it online at the official website. The answer key is announced with the objection facility.
Authority will make the objection facility available for collecting the objection on answer key. The final answer key will be given via objection faculty.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Result
The result of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 is announced by the authority after when the examination is over.
The Authority has the access to announce the score card at the website
It is must to check the result that contains scores of the students. It is necessary to check their result from the 3rd week of July 2022.
On account of result, authority will make a merit list for the counselling procedure.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 counselling procedure will be organised by the authority on account of merit list. Authority will be responsible to organised the various stages of counselling for successfully qualified candidates.
They will need to register themselves for the counselling procedure from by online mode.
The Counselling procedure will be organised for allotting the seats to the specific programs. Candidates who pass the exam according to the merit list will be required to join the counselling as per preference of college and branch.
The authority will then provide them with a seat according to the rank, seat availability and preferences given by them.