The application form for JIPMER PG 2023 is provided from January. The JIPMER PG is known as an entrance examination held nation wise for Post Graduate Programs. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research also JIPMER is entitled to organise this entrance exam two times a year.
Aspirants who wish to enrol for get through INI CET. All able Aspirants of can Opt for PG PROGRAMS at the JIPMER institutions.
This article is written to give all details regarding JIPMER PG 2023.
JIPMER PG 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must look at the given date helpful for admission in various PG courses.
Important Dates for MD and MS (INI-CET)
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Basic registration starts from||January 2023|
|Closing of online basic registration||March 2023|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||March 2023|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||March 2023|
|Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||April 2023|
|Uploading Prospectus including seat position for Sponsored and Foreign National candidates||March 2023|
|Date for checking status of application form & last date for submission of required documents||April 2023|
|Final status of online registration||April 2023|
|Uploading of admit card||April 2023|
|Date of Exam||May 2023|
|Declaration of result||–|
Important Dates for DM and M.Ch. (INI-SS)
|INI SS Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Registration starts from||March 2023|
|Closing of online basic registration||April 2023|
|Status of Application & rejected application||April 2023|
|Last day of submission of documents of rejected application||April 2023|
|Last date for ministry of health and family welfare, govt of India to forward an approval of “No objection to foreign national”.||April 2023|
|Finalisation of Centres & allotment of roll no.s/ admit card on the website||April 2023|
|Written online CBT exam||April 2023|
|Declaration of result||April 2023|
JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form
The Registration Form is issued for the courses like MD and MS at the website of INICET.
- Individuals will be applying for the exam from March to April.
- It is required to go through the eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam.
- Aspirants will be filling the application form with proper care any rejection of application form will happen.
- The printout of application form must be taken to be shown at the time of admission.
Application fee for JIPMER PG will be paid via online mode. Aspirants may use several methods to pay the fee like debit card, credit card and Net Banking.
The application fee is Rs 1600/-
JIPMER PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility standards that aspirants need to fulfil to be able for JIPMER PG 2023.
- Those with Indian citizenship and overseas citizenship will be able to apply for the MD and MS.
- For getting in MDS, Aspirants have to be From India or overseas.
- For MD and MS, it will require MBBS Degree with one year mandatory internship or prior to 30th June 2023 in a Reputed Board.
- To get Admission in MDS, the candidates will need to have BDS degree along with a year of internship or prior to 30th June 2023.
- Aspirants will need to get at least 55% marks for General, OBC, OCI.
JIPMER PG 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check thorough exam pattern for better doing in JIPMER PG 2023.
- The Examination will be held via online way.
- Students will only have 3 hours for MD and MS whereas 1 hour 30 minutes will be for MDS.
- The language of Question paper language will be in English.
- MD and MS question paper will have 250 questions for students and total 100 questions meant for MDS.
JIPMER PG 2023 Admit Card
JIPMER PG 2023 Hall Ticket gets issued by the authority followed by registration process. The officials has come up with the admit card for all registered aspirants only. These aspirants will download their admit card by the online process.
The JIPMER PG hall ticket will get issued in July. Aimed at INI CET, aspirants will need to download it April 2023.
Aspirants will require to keep their admit card with utmost care because the copy will be asked by invigilator at the time of exam.
JIPMER PG 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of JIPMER PG 2023 gets notified at the website by authority online way.
Here are the syllabuses for JIPMER PG 2023.
Anaesthesiology, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Community Medicine, ENT, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Pulmonary Medicine, etc.
Basic Clinical Science
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Micro Biology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Pharmacology.
JIPMER PG 2023 Preparation Tips
Check here necessary preparation tips that students may use for better preparation of JIPMER PG 2023.
- All students need to prepare the time schedule according to their preparation ability.
- During exam time mock test is backbone for students, as it will be useful for them to achieve good scores.
- Go through old and recent question paper and sample papers.
- Try to avoid noisy place for exam preparation.
- It is important to maintain a balance between study and physical exercises.
JIPMER PG 2023 Result
Result for JIPMER PG 2023 will be announced by the authority with the termination of exam. The students will check their result in the form of score card from May 2023 by online. Student’s total marks and grades are mentioned on the score card so it must be kept safely.
The result will be downloaded by using roll no and date of birth in a correct way.
The main officials will not give the result to students separately or offline way. They have to download JIPMER PG 2023 result by going to the website of the authority.
Aspirants need to check that the downloaded copy of result is kept for the time of admission along with documented required for counselling.
JIPMER PG 2023 Counselling
JIPMER PG 2023 Admission /Counselling will be done as the last procedures for the admission. The main officials will bring the counselling procedure from the month of June 2023 for all the able and eligible students of the examination.
The counselling will gets processed in several phases According to the Number of Available seats in after each round of counselling. The chosen aspirants will be required to report in the distributed campuses with all necessary papers and document within situated time.
There must be valid and true documents for counselling otherwise students will be dismissed from participating in the counselling.