The Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Application Form will be available from the 1st week of December 2023 through online process. The Karnataka Examination Authority is the main authority that conducts the admission procedures. The aspirants will be given admission into B.Sc. Nursing course at several government and private colleges in Karnataka.
The entrance test will not occur. The selection will be based on the merit of aspirants. The aspirants can pursue 4 years nursing course as per Government of Karnataka.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The important dates of Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 in the table given below.
|Main Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Releasing of online notification and information brochure||1st week of December 2023|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of December 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application form||3rd week of December 2023|
|Last date for the payment of application fees||3rd week of December 2023|
|Verification of documents||4th week of December 2023|
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
To apply for Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing, aspirants have to check the notifications about the examination.
- At first aspirants will need to register with the name, mobile number, email id, DOB, and many more.
- The personal information, educational details must be filled in the form.
- It will be necessary to enter the details correctly or if there is any wrong details the admission form will be rejected.
- The next step would be to provide the scanned and valid photographs, signatures, and documents with the form.
- General and OBC category have to pay Rs. 1500/-.
- The SC, ST and PWD category will need to submit Rs. 800/-.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants have to be the part of Karnataka applies for the Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023.
- It will need to qualify 12th from the subject Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and English papers.
- The exam must be qualified with 45% marks in PCB and for SC and ST categories the marks are 40% marks.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will have four parts like Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. The questions will appear from the syllabus which of 12th class.
- Question paper will be made of MCQs. There will be 4 options in each question, and only one answer has to be given.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
When the application process gets over the aspirants will require waiting for the notification of the issuance of admit card.
The issuance of admits card will be made at the official website. Aspirants have to enter admit card no for downloading the admit card.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
According to the merit list the aspirants name will be appeared for counselling on the official page.
With the participation in examination and valuation of answer sheets, the officials will issue the result at the official website. The aspirants must download their results at the web site of the Board.
The result will be available by online method. Through Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2023 result aspirants will know about their marks.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling Process
The aspirants will be appearing in the counseling through the merit list. It is available at the official page.
The eligible aspirants will go through their status and name in the merit list. The aspirants will be notified of the colleges they got opted for. When this process ends counselling procedure will occur. It is advised to aspirants to carry the documents with them at counselling round.