The Government of Kerala has the main Authority to provide B.Sc. Nursing. The Kerala Nursing is desired by female individuals. In order to enrol for this course, the aspirants must apply for an entrance exam.
Nursing College of the Kerala state. LBS Centre for Science and Technology, also LBSCST ensures providing the admission in the reputed course.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Student need to check all the important dates and events of Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admission.
|Starting date of the application forms||3rd week of May 2023|
|Application Form ends on||3rd week of June 2023|
|Releasing date of the rank list||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date for notifying entry errors||2nd week of July 2023|
|Publication of open & category-wise rank list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Opportunity to register the College and Course option||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date for registering||3rd week of July 2023|
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
The issuance of the application forms will be through the online mode at the official website of the university.
- Go to the official page of the university and receive the Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Application Form from the website. It is also needed to read the instructions to apply for the same.
- Enter all necessary details in the Application Form like personal, educational, etc.
- It is required by aspirants to give the details in the correct way so that the form is not rejected. After complete verification of details, download the application form.
- Provide the scanned images of photograph and signature according to the instructions given in the notification.
Those belonging to general category will have to Pay Rs. 600/-.
- The online payment will be done through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- The E-Challan payment will be done through Challan at any branches of State Bank of India
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants need to have successfully qualified their Class 12th Board Exam from the Science at Kerala State Board of Education.
- It is necessary to obtain 50% marks from the subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Those who are from reserved category will be granted 5% relaxations in the qualifying Marks.
- To apply for Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 aspirants must be 17 years of age on 31st December 2023.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result/Merit List
The authorities will come up with a merit list to grant the admission to the able Individuals. The merit list will be according to the marks gained by them in physics, chemistry, biology, and English in the qualifying exams.
The authorities will issue the rank list of the aspirants. The individuals will check 3 merit list prepared by the official authority. Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 rank list will have the names of all those who have been nominated.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counselling Process
The aspirants who have their names registered on the merit list will be eligible to find admission to the institution.
The admission will be given considering the merit list.
It would be necessary to check the rank list and the center will update a separate list for various reservation categories.