King George’s Medical University Lucknow provides admission for the undergraduate degree in Nursing. KGMU is the conducting authority of the entrance examination.
The admission will be provided by the university and the colleges in association. The examination will be held state wise annually. Aspirants must be willing to take up nursing course and check the official notification online from the official website.
|Notification released||May 2023|
|Application form available||May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||July 2023|
|Admit Card||July 2023|
|KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date||July 2023|
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form
The Application Fee is available at the official website of KGMU.
- The application will be available from September. The final date of the application form occurs in October.
- Aspirants must enter the personal details and educational qualifications with scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Make sure to fill up entire info correctly other wise the form will be rejected.
- After filling up details, aspirants must submit the form and then pay the required amount.
The application Fee is paid by online with Debit Card and Credit Card or the Net Banking. The application fee is paid by offline by preparing the Challan of Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank.
The General Category will pay Rs. 2000/- and SC/ST will be paying Rs. 1200/-.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants must pass the 12th exam with 45% marks from PCB.
- The aspirants who are from SC and ST categories will pass 12th with 40% marks.
- Age of aspirants should be 17 years.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held by means of Offline.
- Aspirants need to qualify the exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Knowledge
- The paper will be in English language.
- The paper will be made of 200 Questions.
- The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Exam will have objective questions.
- The paper will be made of 200 questions.
- Aspirants will be giving the exam for 2 hours.
- For every correct answer 1 mark will be provided.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission is made available by online and the offline mode. The aspirants will download the card by Online from July onward. The aspirants should download it by online by registration number and password.
It will be required to bring the admit card to the examination center without examination card. The aspirants will be not permitted to appear in the examination.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Result
The result for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission will get issued by the process of online at the official website. The aspirants need to download the score card with the Roll number and date of birth.
The aspirants will also get merit list from the website and they need to download it in pdf format. The Merit list is checked as per performance in the examination. It will be required to take the printout of the result for later use.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Counseling Process
When the result for KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 is announced, the counseling process will be announced at the official website. The aspirants will receive a counseling letter to take part in the counseling. There will be 4 rounds of counseling to be attended as per the merit list.
The aspirants will get the chance to select the counseling round. Besides, they will be provided with chance to choose the seat allotment. When the KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Admission counseling is done, it will be required to get an online seat allotment letter from the official website. The eligible ones must report at the college at the specified timing by the official.