KMAT Kerala for the year 2023 is regulated as per order of Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies known by KUFOS two times a Year. Aspirants get through this exam to enrol at the management colleges in Kerala.
Looking at this article, students will get complete details of KMAT Kerala 2023 admission.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Important Dates
Students look at these dates and events of KMAT Kerala 2023 for admission into desired courses.
Important Dates for 1st Session
|Starting of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application||April 2023|
|Last date for correction||Last week of April 2023|
|Admit card||April 2023|
|KMAT Kerala 2023 exam date||May 2023|
|Answer key||May 2023|
|Announcement of result||May/ June 2023|
Important Dates for 2nd Session
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application||Last week of June 2023|
|Admit card||Last week of June 2023|
|KMAT Kerala 2023 exam date||1st week of July 2023|
|Answer key||2nd week of July 2023|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of July 2023|
KMAT Kerala 2023 Application Form
Application Form is filled by online process at the website.
- For first session of Registration students will log in from April 2023.
- The second registration aspirants will log in from first week of May 2023 which will continental till last week of June 2023.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying, as if any candidate found non-eligible then he/she will get disqualify from exam.
- Aspirants have to enter the personal and academic details in KMAT Kerala 2023 application form.
- The details will be changed through the correction facility but this facility will be regulated for Chosen fields only.
- There are guidelines by authority that the details they entering the form have to be correct and valid. It must match the details of mark sheet.
- With the end of registration of KMAT Kerala 2023 online, students are requested to take the copy of it for later use.
Application Fee is paid by online mode and there are various methods through which students can submit the fee such as credit card /debit card/net banking.
The students from General category ill are required to submit the application fee as RS 1000. The SC/ST category will be paying the application fee as Rs 750/-.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Eligibility Criteria
These are eligibility norms that should be fulfilled by students to get admission in various courses.
- Age is no bar for KMAT Kerala 2023.
- Aspirants will get bachelor’s degree by taking any subject at institutions.
- They have to get valid scores CMAT or CAT to be eligible for admission.
- Students who are in the final semester examination of 2023 will Be eligible for the admission.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants will get you know about the topics of exam through KMAT 2023 Exam pattern.
- The KMAT Kerala 2023 schedules online as CBT- Computer Based Test.
- Students will be offered total 180 Multiple Choice Questions to be answered.
- The Questions paper will be designed in the English medium for better understanding of students. .
- The exam will continue for 3 hours.
- Students will get 4 marks to answer correctly.
KMAT Kerala 2023 syllabus
The aspirants will need to check the syllabus to know the topics appearing in the test. The syllabus can be checked from website online.
The aspirants will counter many topics-
The Quantitative aptitude, English language and reading compression, General Awareness & current affairs and Data sufficiency and logical reasoning.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Preparation Tips
Check all the tips for preparation of entrance test.
- Choose suitable books related to syllabus for preparation.
- Before starting the preparation aspirants will have to know the topics of exam.
- Give daily revision you each subject and don’t skip any one.
- Studying with proper time table will be helpful for preparation
- Solving last year’s question papers will be necessary.
- It will be beneficial to take part in the mock tests.
- It is recommended to take the advice of experts and toppers on preparation.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Admit Card
The KMAT Kerala 2023 Admit Card Is Very Necessary To Take Part In The Exam. With the end of registration admit card will appear on the web page. It will be available for download rom the 29th April 2023.
The student’s admit card will be issued for all those who registered online. The Authority will not provide it to any one by offline method. Through online method admit card can be downloaded from the website. At the website they have to enter roll no and date of birth.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Result
The score card /result is published online at the website as per decisions of the authority. Through final answer key, aspirants will be receiving the same score card. In order to download the KMAT Kerala 2023 Result students will have to provide roll no. The first season of result will be issued from May and June 2023 whereas for second session of result students will have to wait till 3rd week of July 2023.
The officials will be issuing the result for all participated individuals via online mode. They will require keeping their result safe till the admission.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Cut Off
KMAT Kerala 2023 Cut off marks is published as the minimum marks to decide the eligibility of students for admission. It will be made online at the website after the exam is over. The cut off scores will be set by considering numerous parameters.
Those who meet the set cut off will be selected to partake in the counselling procedure.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Counselling Process
KMAT Kerala 2023 Counselling will be scheduled for all Eligible and registered candidates online way. The authority Issues the date of counselling in numerous rounds considering the availability of seats. The authority will be organised the counselling process for all qualified individuals from the entrance test.
Since the KMAT Kerala 2023 admission procedure consists of group discussion and personal interview, individuals will need to participate in These Rounds. The performance they gave in the examination, GD round and Personal interview will decide their eligibility for the admission. They need to carry documents during counselling verification.