MH CET 2022 Online Registration Form Last Date has been extended till 15th April 2022. MH CET is an entrance exam which is conducted on state level through the entitlement of the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance test cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai.
The examination will be held to choose the Qualified Students for admission in Number of UG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, many more. All able individuals can find admission in Govt. and Private institution across the Maharashtra state.
Here, in this article wee have given all the important details to candidates about the MH CET Admission 2022.
MH CET 2022 Notification – Application Form Released
MH CET 2022 Online Registration Form Last Date has been extended till 15th April 2022. Click Here to Register Online.
Click Here to View Notice.
MH CET 2022 Important Dates
The important dates of MH CET can be checked in the table given below.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Registration starts||10th February 2022|
|Last date to apply and submit the application||15th April 2022|
|Online registration & confirmation of application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||16th April to 23rd April 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||June 2022|
|MH CET 2022 Exam||11th – 16th June (PCM Group) and 17th – 23rd June 2022 (PCB Group)|
|Announcement of Result||–|
MH CET 2022 Application Form
The Application Form will be provided online for all the qualified candidates by the authority. The details of filling up application form given below-
- The Application Form is given from the 10th February 2022 to 15th April 2022.
- Also, Candidates application Form can be filled till 23rd April 2022 with late fee.
- Students need to fill the application form via online mode only, as no other mode can be accessed through the main authority.
- The Application Form filling process appears in several rounds that includes Registration, Personal and Academic Details. Etc.
- Candidates are required to complete the application via instruction specified on it, any changes made in the details will reject the form.
The Application Form fee will be submitted through online mode only. Individuals may use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment method for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every student is given below.
|General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS candidates||Rs.800/-|
|ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC candidates||Rs.600/-|
MH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria can be checked for admission in various courses.
- Aspirants need to be a Citizen of India.
- Aspirants should qualify 10th or 12th or other related examination from any reputed board.
- They should have gained minimum 50% marks where 45% Marks us meant for reserved categories to ensure the admission.
- Aspirants who are appearing in the intermediate examination in 2022 may also enroll for the admission.
MH CET 2022 Exam Pattern
MH CET 2022 exam pattern is necessary for students who are appearing in the exam.
- The MH CET 2022 examination will be held online.
- The question paper will be made of multiple choice questions.
- Every question paper will be made of 50 questions.
- Every paper in the exam will contain 100 Marks.
- There will be 90 minutes given for all the students.
- To write correct answer, one mark will be awarded. While in Mathematics, two marks will be awarded.
- No scheme of negative be marking in paper.
The thorough details of exam pattern for the question paper are below-
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||Mark(s) Per Questions||Total Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|11th class||12th class|
MH CET 2022 Syllabus
The MH CET 2022 syllabus will be available by the authority at the website. The syllabus will have all he topics of courses chosen by students.
Circle, Factorization Formulae, Relations and Functions, Trigonometric II, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Sets, Sequences and series, Probability, Straight Line etc.
Motion in a Plane, Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Sound, Optics, Electrostatics, Semiconductors, Electrostatics, Thermal properties of matter.
Redox reaction, some basic concepts of chemistry, Structure of atom, Chemical Bonding, Elements of group 1 & 2, States of matter: Gases and liquids, Adsorption & colloids (Surface Chemistry), Hydrocarbons, Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
Biomolecules, Human Nutrition, Respiration & Energy Transfer, Excretion & Osmoregulation.
MH CET 2022 Preparation Tips
It is important to check the preparation tips of MH CET 2022 for getting required scores .
- It is required to scheme study plan and go by it vigilantly.
- Look at the complete syllabus and exam pattern, and then start your preparation accordingly.
- Take part in the mock tests.
- Make sure to go through the last year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Prepare short and clear notes as per syllabus.
MH CET 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card off MH CET 2022 is scheduled to be issued from April or May 2022 via online mode. Authority will announce the admit card for effectively students for the examination only.
All those who registered will be downloading their admit card by providing their login details in the website of officials. Students will be required to carry their admit card when going for examination as admit card will be vital document.
MH CET 2022 Answer key
The answer key of MH CET 2022 issues at the authority page after some days after the end of entrance examination. Authority will issue the answer key for all candidates in pdf format. They can get the answer key on the website of exam main authority.
MH CET Answer key 2022 will be made of correct answers of each question that appeared in the entrance examination. Through the answer key, aspirants know their marks even prior to the issuance of result.
MH CET 2022 Result
The result of MH CET 2022 after the Examination is Over. The main Authority will issue the result for each candidate participated via online mode. Students can check their MH CET 2022 result from the June.
MH CET 2022 Result will be an important document encompassing the performance of students in the entrance examination. The students should keep their copy of result keeping safely till the end of admission process.
MH CET 2022 Counselling
The exam is held through officials after few weeks from the issuance of score card. The officials will conduct the counselling process of MH CET 2022 from the entrance examination. The Individuals will be required to log in for the counselling process from first week of July 2022 via online.
MH CET counselling procedure will consist of various rounds such as registration, preference filling, distribution of the seats and reporting.
The seats will be given to the all the able Candidates on account of their rank in the examination.