MH CET Law is recognized as a common entrance test held state wise ad per regulations of Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. The Common Entrance Test or CET 2023 issued is aimed at offering to desire candidates throughout Maharashtra.
The aspiring individuals will get into law courses at Numerous Government and Private institution that are situated in the Maharashtra state.
Through this article candidates will be able to get admission into LLB Courses by fulfilling the process of all events given here.
MH CET Law 2023 Important Dates
Check the important dates of MH CET Law 2023 for admission into various LLB courses.
|Events||For 5 Year LLB||For 3 years LLB|
|Starting of application form||March 2023||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application||June 2023||June 2023|
|Correction facility||June/ July 2023||June/ July 2023|
|Availability of admit card||July 2023||July 2023|
|Exam date||August 2023||August 2023|
|Announcement of result||August 2023||August 2023|
|Starting of counselling||August 2023||August 2023|
MH CET Law 2023 Application Form
Application Form for 5 years law will be released from March 2023 and for 3 years law it will be available from March 2023.
- Only online process is available for downloading the application form.
- Enter application related details in the form correctly.
- There is no correction facility for changing the filled details of the form.
- The entered details in the application form like phone no. and email id should be valid.
- The form will be submitted on final date from June 2023 which is meant for 3 and 5 Yr LLB.
- Aspirants will require submitting MH CET Law 2023 application form before the expiry date approaches.
- The form submitted on time will be accepted.
The payment for filling the Fee is online process. Aspirants will require to pay fee through various ways like debit card/credit card/net banking.
The Application Fee for For general category is Rs 800/- and for those who are from reserved category will pay Rs 400/-.
MH CET Law 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria of MH CET Law 2023 for different courses here.
Eligibility for 5 Years Law
- Aspirants need to qualify 12th examination or its related exam from the famous board.
- Students will get 45% for exam and 40% is required by reserved category.
- Aspirants will require qualifying intermediate examination for year 2023 to be eligible for admission.
Eligibility for 3 Years Law
- Aspirants will have bachelor’s degree in the subject from any reputed board.
- Students need to get minimum 45% in the exam and 40% have to be scored by reserved category.
MH CET Law 2023 Exam Pattern
- MH CET Law 2023 Exam Pattern will be organised in the online mode.
- The exam paper will be consisting of multiple choice questions.
- The paper will be made of total 150 Marks.
- MH CET Law 2023 will be held for 2 hours and within these hours each student will have to complete the paper.
- The question paper will be made in English and Marathi.
- For correct answer 1 mark will be assigned by authority.
- No marks will be removed for wrong response.
MH CET Law 2023 Syllabus
Student’s syllabus is available online at the website. The exam will have different range of topics from the different subjects. The question paper is made of questions on the General Knowledge, English, Mathematical Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
MH CET Law 2023 Preparation Tips
Students will be required to check the syllabus of exam to know the topics and subjects involved.
- Stick to healthy diet during exam preparation.
- Devote at least 2 hours to each topic in a day and keep taking with or 3 hours break during g preparation that the study does not turn monotonous and boring.
- Students must solve the question papers of previous years to get the analysis of questions appear in the examination.
- It is advised to prepare from all chapters and topics and don’t underestimate any chapter.
- After giving a good glance at subjects prepare their notes.
- There are various books available in the market that guarantees good scores in entrance exam. Choose any of them.
MH CET Law 2023 Admit card
The admit card is issued after the completion of registration online. The admit card is the very important to bee showed during exam as verification document. Aspirants will be required to download their admit card for 5 year Law at the website from the 15th July 2023 and for 3 year Law it will be issued from 13th July 2023 .
Aspirants will receive the admit card separately for both 3 and 5 years law course. To download their admit card registration number and password has to be provided. After the download take the printout and keep it safe for later use.
MH CET Law 2023 Result
MH CET Law 2023 Score Card issue announced through the order of authority At the Website. For participated students result will be made known. Result for 5 years Law can be checked from the August 2023 and for 3 year Law the result will be Available after that.
The MH CET Law result will be issued separately for all the courses. Aspirants will need to download their result by providing their login details at the official page of authority.
MH CET Law 2023 Cut Off
The cut off will been released by the authority to choose the aspirants for counselling procedure. The Cut off marks is the marks that have to be scored by students to be able to apply for admission.
The issuance of cut off list is done according to the total no. of candidates participated in the examination, the average marks received etc. On account of cut off marks, the final merit list will appear at the web page containing the names of chosen aspirants for the counselling procedure.
MH CET Law 2023 Counselling
The counselling for MH CET LAW 2023 will be begun by the authority for all individuals who get selected. The Authority will organise the separate counselling process for both 3 and 5 years law programme. Aspirants can register themselves for the counselling rounds from the month of August 2023.
The counselling for MH CET Law is the online process. The applying aspirants will need to register themselves for the counselling procedure to take part in the counselling rounds. All the aspirants will be chosen for the admission on account of their rank and vacancy of seats in the institutions.
After the seat is acquired by students they have to report at the allotted centres with required documents.