The desirable aspirants will have to qualify the entrance exam with the aim to find admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses. These courses are available by government and private nursing institutions which are situated in Madhya Pradesh.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known by MPPEB has the authority to organize MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023, Entrance exam annually.
Read this article to the end and you will get completed info regarding MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The dates and events will be checked by students wanting admission in the BSc Nursing of Kerala.
|Start the Online Application Form||1st week of June 2023|
|Application Form Submission starts from||3rd week of June 2023|
|Start the Correction of the Application Form||1st week of June 2023|
|Form Correction||4th week of June 2023|
|Admit Card||1st week of July 2023|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of July 2023|
|Answer key||2nd week of July 2023|
|Get the Final Answer key||4th week of August 2023|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of August 2023|
|Start Online Counselling||3rd week of September 2023|
|Release the Merit List||2nd week of October 2023|
|First Round Counselling Schedule|
|for UR, OBC, and SC Choice Filling Start Date||2nd week of October 2023|
|for ST if Baiga Sahariya and Bhariya after reporting vacant seat is left any Choice Filling Start Date||4th week of October 2023|
|The end date for Choice Filling of ST||4th week of October 2023|
|Start the Allotment Live||4th week of October 2023|
|for 1st Round Online Reporting||Last week of October to 1st week of November 2023|
|Second Round Counselling Schedule|
|Date of Choice Filling||2nd week of November 2023|
|The end date for Choice Filling||2nd week of November 2023|
|Seat Allotment list||3rd week of November 2023|
|for 1st Round Online Reporting||3rd week of November 2023|
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
The aspirants need to visit the official website of authority by online process.
- Aspirants have to fill up the MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 application form before the expiry date.
- The eligible aspirants will provide the basic details in the form and give the documents like photograph, signature, etc. Without these details the form will be incomplete.
- After the submission of all necessary details in the form it is required to take the printed out.
General category will be submitting Rs 400/- as the Application fee for MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023.
Those from the reserved category, aspirants will pay Rs 200/-.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The students wanting to apply for MP B.Sc Nursing 2023 have to pass 12th class from the science stream in a reputed university.
- The subjects mandatory will be forestry, mathematics Physics, Chemistry and any 1 of biology, or agriculture.
- Those who are in the HSC exam of the current year of exam will be able.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held through pen and paper by the authority.
- The aspirants have to attend the Questions in the English and Hindi language.
- MCQs will appear in the exam with total 200 questions.
- The paper will continue till three hours
- For every correct answer, one mark will be granted to the Applicants.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Admit Card for MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be issued a week before the entrance examination after the completion of application procedures.
The aspirants have to wait for the release date of admit card. At the website necessary details like the Application and date of birth must be given correctly. Thereafter download of Admit it card keep its print out for later use.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
The result for MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 is downloaded by roll number and date of birth after qualifying the examination and assessment of the answer sheets. The authority will issue the result online after the end of examination. The aspirants are told to see their results link at the website and then take the printed copy of it.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counselling Process
The authorities will organize the rounds of counselling for those who got qualified in the examination.
The aspirants need to check their timing of counselling via online process.
It will be required by aspirants to carry all important documents for the counselling. The admission will be granted to the institution after the end of counselling.