The MP PAT 2022 will start from the month of May. Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test is called by MP PAT. This state wise test is held state wise on the regulations of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The students will sit for the entrance test in a number of Undergraduate programs in agriculture.
The Eligible Aspirants will get admission in spheres of B.Sc. programs.
Here aspirants will require looking at all the MP PAT 2022 Admission details.
MP PAT 2022 Important Dates
These are the dates of MP PAT 2022 Admission in the following table.
|Starting of application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of June 2022|
|Application correction||Last week of May 2022|
|Admit card release date||4th week of June 2022|
|MP PAT 2022 exam date||Last week of June 2022|
|Release of answer key||Last week of June 2022|
|Announcement of result||Last week of July 2022|
|Counselling begins from||Last week of August 2022|
MP PAT 2022 Application Form
Aspirants will get complete information regarding the registration at the authority page.
- MP PAT 2022 Application Forms is made available by the month of March 2022.
- They need to complete the application form by filling the details such as Personal and Academic info.
- The details should be entered correctly otherwise the form will get rejected.
- It is required for aspirants check the complete details before downloading the MP PAT 2022 form.
- It is necessary to fulfil the eligibility of MP PAT 2022 to apply for form.
The filling of Application form will be through Kiosk, aspirants will have to submit Rs.70. It will be paid through online mode.
MP PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The MP PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria is given in the steps below.
- Aspirants will need to qualify 12th class or the exam related to it.
- Aspirants must include Physics, Chemistry and any also biology, forestry, agriculture, and math in the exam.
- Those who are in the final will also be able for the admission.
MP PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
MP PAT 2022 Exam pattern will be checked by students at the website. The details are as follows
- The aspirant’s exam will be in the form of offline.
- The MP PAT 2022 will be held by the officials in two ways. Morning and evening.
- The exam will be in 3 hours.
- The language of the exam will be designed in English and Hindi language.
- The students will be asked in MCQs.
- Those who give each correct answer, one mark will be given
- There is no provision of negative marking in the examination.
MP PAT 2022 Syllabus
MP Vyapam will be set as per syllabus. It includes all the topics from 11th and 12th subject class such as PCM with Biology and Agriculture.
MP PAT 2022 Preparation Tips
It is required for students to prepare according to syllabus and exam pattern.
- The students need to do hard work for scoring better marks.
- They must do yoga to increase the concentrate and also include some spots to remain active.
- Partake in mock tests for splendid performed.
- Don’t learn like parrot but try to understand the topics with heart.
MP PAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card of MP PAT 2022 admit card will be provided at the official website as per notice by the exam authority. The admit card is dispatched individually to any aspirants through post or any other medium. Aspirants will only get it through the online way.
Aspirants will need to download the admit card by going to the website with the help of the application number and date of birth. It is required by aspirants to be present at the exam centre during examination along with the copy of admit card.
MP PAT 2022 Result
All aspirants who appeared in the examination will be to see their results in July 2022. The result or score card gets announced in online way by the authority.
There is no offline mode that students can receive the score card of MP PAT 2022.
MP PAT 2022 Counselling
The MP PAT 2022 counselling will be begun by means of online after some days of the examination. The Counselling which is meant for MP PAT 2022 consists of number of rounds that aspirants need to get through.
Candidates will take part in counselling after the declaration of result. It consists of registration process, number of institution and the courses choices as per their choice. The seat is Distributed According to the preference of courses, seat providing availability as per rank of students, submitting of documents.
During student’s counselling, the documents are verified by the authority. It is instructed to report at assigned college.