NEET PG is an entrance exam held on national level. The full form of NEET PG exam is National Eligibility Entrance Test, Postgraduate. The National Board of Examinations is the main authority that brings this exam to aspirants annually.
Through NEET PG 2023 admission is given in MD or MS or PG Diploma courses.
NEET PG 2022 Important Dates
Check the exam dates of NEET PG 2023 here.
|Online Application Form Release Date||To be Announced|
|Online Submission Form Last Date||To be Announced|
|Application Correction Dates||To be Announced|
|Final Correction Dates||To be Announced|
|Admit Card Availability||To be Announced|
|Exam Dates||To be Announced|
|Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
|Counseling Process||To be Announced|
NEET PG 2023 Application Form
The NEET PG Application form process is checked here.
- The filling of NEET PG Application Form process is made of registration, entering the details in application form, submission of exam fee, and providing the required documents.
- Aspirants will not be able to submit the application form by offline.
- Once they enter required details in the form, it will need to keep the copy of the application.
- The choice of making changes in the application form is available to the aspirants by login.
The Application Fee of NEET PG 2023 will not be refunded if rejected.
NEET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of NEET PG.
- They need to acquire MBBS degree for admission.
- Aspirants will require MBBS qualification registration as permanent or the provisional.
NEET PG 2023 Exam Pattern
- The Exam Pattern of NEET PG 2023 will have 200 objective questions.
- The timing of NEET PG will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- NEET PG will be organised by the computer-based method.
- The exam will be held in the English language only.
- One mark will be removed for incorrect answering and 4 marks will be provided to students for correct answering.
NEET PG 2023 Syllabus
The NEET PG syllabus is made of Para clinical, per-clinical and clinical subjects. The subjects will be according to Graduate Medical Education Regulations that is authorized by MCI.
NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
NEET PG 2023 Admit Card will be distributed by process of online at the website. The authority will announce the admit card for registered students only
Students are required to download their admit card from the official website providing log in details. They must paste latest passport size photograph on the admit card.
It is must to check all the details in the admit card before downloading. In case of any error in the admit card, students require to contact the exam authority. It must be carried at the exam center with the documents for the proofs.
NEET PG 2023 Result
The NEET PG 2023 Result is released in the form of a merit list. The result will have the mention of the students roll number, total marks obtained in exam. To download the exam result, candidates have to provide ID and password. On account of result NBE will announce the merit list for all qualifying candidates.
NEET PG 2023 Counselling Procedure
NEET PG Counselling will consist of document verification and meeting eligibility to take admission. Counselling starts after the announcement of result.
The state quota seats will be made available by the State Government.
The aspirants will require to carrying the valid certificate. When the allocation of seats is done, they will need to report at the specified college for admission.