The Examination has been come around through online process as exam that is overseen by invigilator. NIFT 2023 is the Institute of Fashion Technology Which regulates an entrance exam on national level entrance annually.
The desiring candidates will find admission in a sundry of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in the field of Fashion and Design.
This article is provided with all important details of NIFT 2023 Admission.
NIFT 2023 Important Dates
The candidates can check the important dates of NIFT 2023 in the given table.
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Registration Process started from||December 2022|
|Last date of online registration||January 2023|
|Last date of registration with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||January 2023|
|Window to edit / update the Application Form||January 2023|
|Availability of admit card through online mode||January 2023|
|Written test for UG & PG||February 2023|
|Release of answer key||February 2023|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||March 2023|
|Result of Written Entrance Examination||March 2023|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/SAARC||April 2023|
|Choice filling for situation test (B.Des)||March 2023|
|Admit card released||March 2023|
|Situation test (B.Des)||April 2023|
|GD/Interview (PG)||April 2023|
|Declaration of final result (Online)||May 2023|
|Counselling Registration from||May/ June 2023|
NIFT 2023 Application Form
The candidates will be required to check the NIFT 2023 Application form filling process given below.
- The Application Form of NIFT 2023 been made there online.
- It is must to meet their eligibility for the examination prior to filling of the form.
- The Application form is downloaded from 3rd December 2022.
- It is mandatory to fill up the application form with necessary details carefully. The details should be equivalent to the ones in 10th mark sheet.
- Any incorrect details will withdraw the form.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to fill their application form before the final date of application.
- Aspirants have to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for later adnission purpose.
The Application fee will be paid via online mode only. Aspirants may use Credit and Credit Card or Net Banking.
NIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of NIFT can be fulfilled by the steps given below.
There are no upper or lower age criteria of NIFT to opt for PG programmes. The aspirants who want admission in UG courses must not be above 24 years on 1st August 2023.
B.F Tech Course
They need to qualify 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Aspirants need to qualify 12th level degree from a reputable board or university.
NIFT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NIFT 2023 is given below.
- NIFT will be held from 6th February 2023 via online mode by invigilator.
- There will be 2 hours given for completing the exam according to the courses.
- Exam paper will be made of multiple choice type questions.
- Exam question paper will be consisting of both English and Hindi language.
- Total numbers of section in the paper are Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical, Current Affairs and G.K or Communication Ability.
- There is no negative marking for NIFT 2023 exam.
NIFT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus will be provided by authority at the page. The candidates must check all the topics covering the syllabus for better preparation. The syllabus of NIFT varies for CAT and GAT Examination.
NIFT 2023 Preparation Tips
The NIFT 2023 Preparation Tips are given for students for exam preparation.
- To do well in the examination, students will be required to check the exam pattern and syllabus.
- They have to solve the last year question paper.
- Partaking in the Mock test on regular basis is necessary.
- Students must study with attention and for that avoid unnecessary noise and distraction.
NIFT 2023 Admit Card
NIFT 2023 Admit Cars is very document that is downloaded online at the website. It will be available for registered aspirants few weeks prior to the examination. The card is available from 29th January 2023.
The Admit Card is downloaded with log in details such registration number and password. The admit card must be brought at exam centre with the registered ID proof otherwise entry will not given in the examination.
It is advised to hold the admit card carefully till the end of admission process.
NIFT 2023 Result
The NIFT 2023 Result is only available online by exam authority. Those who took part in the exam will get the sepearate score card by entering log in details like Roll No, Date of Birth.
Result is given to the participated aspirants after 10th March 2023. The score card has the performance of aspirants like aspirants Name, Roll No, Marks achieved by Aspirants in examination.
NIFT 2023 Counselling
The NIFT 2023 counselling is done from the month of May or June 2023. Aspirants can take part in participate in the counselling process by logging on the website. counselling is done e by the process of online.
The counselling process will regulated by the main authority in several round on the basis of available seats following all rounds of counselling. The counselling process will be meant for chosen aspirants in GD and PI round.