The admission process will be occurred through the instructions of Directorate of Nursing Odisha. The desirable individuals will get through ANM known by Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery and GNM known by General Nursing and Midwifery Basic B.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing.
These courses are assigned at Government and Private A.N.M. training centers which are associated with INM.
Apart from that, the seats will be granted according to the merit list. The Nursing exam will be held in September. The aspirants who wish to apply have to fill up the form in September 2023.
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants must check complete Dates of Odisha B.Sc. Nursing Admission.
|Application form starts date||September 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||September 2023|
|Document verification||October 2023|
|Date of exam||November 2023|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure||November 2023|
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
The aspirants will need to visit the official website of the Director of Nursing Odisha.
- It will be required to get the online application link at the website page.
- The first thing aspirants need to do is register for the would Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023.
- Aspirants will need to enter a correct email id and password.
- It will need to enter the valid details in the application form.
- Attach the form with scanned photo and signature of aspirants in the valid manner.
- After the submission of details and documents it will need to, pay the application fee and submit the form.
The application fee is paid through online method that includes debit and credit card or net banking.
The application fee for all categories is Rs 500/-.
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants who have cleared the HSC exam will be able to apply for Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023 admission.
- The age of applying aspirants should be 17 years of age during admission
- It is necessary to clear the exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with English subjects.
- The scores that is considered for admission is equal to or above 45% marks in HSC exam.
- The applying ones should have the residence in Odisha.
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- Aspirants will take the exam till 80 Minutes
- The exam will have 150 questions to be solved by the aspirants.
- Aspirants have to attend only one answer out of 4 as the questions will be in Objective form.
- Wrong answer will get the marks removed.
- Aspirants will be giving the exam in offline way.
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
In the year of 2023, the admit card will not be given for the Nursing courses. Some years back, Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023 admit card is allotted for the distinctive Nursing selection tests. The admit card is made of aspirants and exam related detail.
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
The participated aspirants who did well in the Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2023 will download the result for admission at the institute. The Result/Score Card will be available individually for every aspirant at the official website of the Directorate of nursing. The authority is responsible for announcing the score card for the selected ones as per marks of entrance exam.
The performance given by the individuals in the offline entrance test will be considered while announcing the result.