The Registration Form of OJEE 2023 is filled from March 2023. The OJEE Committee which is organised by Odisha State Government conducts the entrance exam. Through OJEE aspirants will get admission into undergraduate and postgraduate Engineering, Pharmacy courses and many more.
As per entrance exam scores, aspirants will opt for admission in study of programmes at the preferred colleges. This exam is also meant for admission into Lateral Entry programs. Candidates get admission into number of courses at Government or private institutions of Odisha.
Here are the complete details about the OJEE 2023.
OJEE 2023 Important Dates
The important dates of OJEE admission is given below-
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online registration process||March 2023|
|Last date to apply||April 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||May 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||Last week of May 2023|
|OJEE 2023 Exam||1st to 2nd week of June 2023|
|Release of Answer key||2nd week of July 2023|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of July 2023|
|Starting of Counselling||July/ August 2023|
OJEE 2023 Application Form
The Application Form is provided by the authority at the website.
- The application form will be issued from March 2023.
- Aspirants will get the application form by online mode.
- Aspirants will require filling only one form. More than one form will be rejected.
- The final date of application fee payment is April 2023.
- It is required to fill up details like personal and academic info.
- Aspirants have to enter the complete application with care.
- After submission of application form no changes will be done.
Submission of the OJEE application fee will be via credit and debit card, internet banking methods.
|For All Single Courses||Rs.1000/-|
|For Added fee each Courses||Rs.1500/-|
OJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2023 is given below
- They need to complete the Class 12 or any related examination from a reputed board to opt for the undergraduate courses.
- The applicants must get a diploma degree or bachelor’s degree to opt for lateral entry.
- The applicants have to be a graduate in the related subjects.
OJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here are the details about OJEE Exam Pattern 2023.
- The exam will be organised by Computer based test mode.
- Total number of sections will be as per different courses.
- The timing of exam will be 2 hours or 1 hour for some papers.
- The paper is designed as multiple choice types.
- Aspirants answering correct answer, 4 marks will be given.
OJEE 2023 Syllabus
OJEE Syllabus can be checked by the students through online mode on the website. It will vary for UG and the PG level courses.
The syllabus recommended by the authority will be in line with the courses of studies in Science stream for 12th level
OJEE 2023 Preparation Tips
- First know the complete syllabus and exam pattern online before you start the preparation.
- It is required to study from number of study materials available for aspirants.
- Make notes of all the topics chapter wise.
- It is must to revise the notes.
OJEE 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will be made available from first week of June 2023. It can be accessed by giving application no and date of birth by online mode.
It is advised to go through thorough details in the admit card before downloading it.
After finding any kind of mistake in the admit card, they need to contact the officials prior to exam date.
OJEE 2023 Result
The OJEE 2023 Result is available online from the first week of July 2023. The result must be checked by the students by providing their roll number and date of birth.
The main authority will issue the merit list on the website according to groups and programs. Rank card will be containing the merit ranks and total scores.
OJEE 2023 Counselling Procedure
OJEE 2023 will be held by means of online mode from July and August 2023. All the counselling details which are held in number of rounds must be checked online at the website. Those who get shortlisted in the merit list will be able for taking part in the counselling.
Individuals have to carry all the documents for verification. The aspirants need to submit their counselling fee and enter their preference as per course and college. Those who are selected will be able to get admission in number of institutions.