The OUCET, which is now CGPET Registration process, will begin from 1st week of June 2023 via online way. The OUCET which is commonly known as Osmania University Common Entrance Test is organized on university level under the guidance of Osmania University. The OUCET has now become the CPGET exam.
The full form of CGPT 2023 is known as Common Post Graduation Entrance Test. The examination is meant for providing admission in diverse range of courses at Osmania University.
Through this article, aspirants will know about the OUCET Admission 2023.
OUCET 2023 Important Dates
These are the important dates for OUCET Admission
|Starting of application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit online application form||Last week of June 2023|
|Last date to fill application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date to fill application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||2nd week of July 2023|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of July 2023|
|CPGET 2023 exam dates||1st week of August 2023|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of August 2023|
|Counselling||Last week of August 2023|
OUCET 2023 Application Form
The Application form will be can be filled by Aspirants through online means at the website
- The eligible Aspirants will be able to apply for Registration.
- It will be required to submit OUCET 2023 application form from 1st week of June 2023.
- The aspirants have to fill the application form with care. The Authority will not make correction facility available for aspirants.
- The data that students fill in the form must be correct, and the changes made later will reject the form.
- The aspirants will need to submit their application form before last week of June 2023, because the form will not be taken by officials after required date.
- Aspirants are told to get the printout of the application form When Completed also take its receipt for paying the amount.
Application From fee will be paid by students with the online process. There are various methods to submit the fee like credit card, debit card and net banking.
The Application fee for General Category is Rs 800/- and for SC and ST categories the application fee is Rs 600/-.
OUCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
These are the OUCET eligibility criteria.
- The aspirants will need to get bachelor’s degree in any course at reputed institution.
- The aspirants have to get at least 40% marks in their exam to be able to for admission.
- Aspirants who are in the examination in 2023 wil also be able for the admission.
- The individuals must be completing B.Com. or degree related to it from to be able for the admission.
- The aspirants will require obtaining 40% marks or its equal in the exam.
- The aspirants should obtain B. Sc. degree from any reputed organisation.
- Aspirants should have gotten 40% marks in the exams.
OUCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- OUCET 2023 Examination is announced by the online process only.
- The exam paper will be made of multiple choice questions.
- Exam will continue for 1 hour and 30 minutes and the aspirants have to finish the paper within given time.
- The paper will be organised in 100 questions.
- The language of paper will be English.
OUCET 2023 Syllabus
OUCET 2023 syllabus for the examination will be varied as per the course. The syllabus has the topics from Technical and Non-Technical topics on related Academic session.
The syllabus will be made available by authority to estimate the Technical and problem solving skills of aspirants.
OUCET 2023 Preparation Tips
These are some of the useful Preparation Tips that students need to check.
- At first students should study from academic books and make notes according to their ease.
- It is required to create the exam time table and study accordingly
- Don’t forget to know the patterns and syllabus of exam before preparation.
- To do good in the exam start the preparation early morning as the mind is fresh to keep a anything in brain.
- Dont study in crowded and noisy ambiance it will divert the focus from study.
- Keep yourself engaged in outdoor activities like sports.
OUCET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued as per the the authority when the exam gets over. The successfully registered aspirants examination will be permitted to download the admit card. Aspirants can download their exam card from 4th week of July 2023.
OUCET admit card for year 2023 will be made known at the website by online. The aspirants will be required to login for downloading their admit card. There is no other method through which the admit card can be received.
OUCET 2023 Result
OUCET 2023 Result is meant for all those individuals who took part in the exam. The score card is made known officially after some days from the end of examination. Students score card is made of total marks they obtained in exam. Students will be capable of knowing about their results from the 3rd week of August 2023 via online medium.
The result will be issued on the official website by the authority on account of the performances in the entrance examination. It is told to keep their result safely for the admission use.
OUCET 2023 Counselling Process
OUCET 2023 counselling procedure 2023 gets organised for all the chosen individuals officially by the authority. Aspirants get selected for the counselling rounds with the merit list. Those who successfully got selected will need to register themselves for the OUCET 2023 counselling from last week of August 2023.
The counselling procedure comes with many rounds as per thw seats available for individuals, after the end of every round of counselling. The seats get distributed to the individual on account of their position in the merit list.
The final list for choosing the individuals gets issued when the documents get verified by authority.