PGIMER is the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research meant for MD or MS courses. This institute is one of the reputed medical institutions in India.
The PGIMER will offer admission to aspirants in DM and MCH programs through the entrance exam nation-wide and admission in MD and MS will be given through the INI CET.
Aspirants must check the details of PGIMER Admission 2023.
PGIMER 2023 Important Dates
These are official dates and events for PGIMER 2023 admission.
|Events of INI-CET 2023||Dates (Tentative)|
|For MD/ MS/MDS/ DM/ M.Ch (6 years)|
|Basic Registration starts||January 2023|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||March 2023|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||March 2023|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||March 2023|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||March to April 2023|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||April 2023|
|Final Status of online registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||April 2023|
|INI CET 2023 Exam||May 2023|
|Declaration of result||–|
Important dates of DM/ MCH and DM Hospital Administration
|Application form release||March 2023|
|Submission of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit documents||April 2023|
|Admit card availability||April 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
|Result declaration||April 2023|
PGIMER 2023 Application Form
The Application form is issued at the website in online way.
- The application process of PGIMER 2023 will be completed by eligible Aspirants only.
- The form must be filled with important details such as personal and academic details along with the scanned photograph and signature
- Details must be filled correctly otherwise it will be rejected.
- The application form filled before the last date will be accepted by authority.
- It is instructed to get the printout of filled application form for using during counselling.
The PGIMER 2023 Application from Fee is paid by aspirants via online way. It is paid by several means like debit card, credit Card and Net Banking
PGIMER 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will need to check the eligibility norms.
DM and M.Ch Course
- All aspirants will need to have Graduation in MD and MS or the degree related to it at any Medical Council of India that is recognized.
- Those applying individuals will to register under Central and the State Medical Council of Registration.
MD and MS and Hospital Administrative Course
The aspirants will require MBBS degree from the institutions that are recognised by MCI.
- Those applying individuals will need to score a 50% mark which is meant for unreserved category 40% is for the SC and ST whereas 45% will be for the PwD category.
- Aspirants will require completing the internship training of one year. This training must be completed before 31st December for January session and 30th June meant for the month of July.
PGIMER 2023 Admit Card
PGIMER 2023 Admit Card is the vital document giving details of exam. The admit card is downloaded by online way at the official page. The detail is provided such as registration no must be correct.
It is required for candidates to take the print out after downloading from the link. It is necessary to bring admit card to the examination hall for the identification.
The admit card is issued for all aspirants who have registered themselves online.
PGIMER 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of PGIMER 2023 is given below.
- The PGIMER 2023 is held by online or CBT mode.
- The Question paper will have only of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The paper will be distributed in 250 questions.
- Students will be required to give exam till 3 hours.
PGIMER 2023 Syllabus
The PGIMER 2023 syllabus will vary as per courses. Through online process candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus for every individual course through the INI CET and PGIMER 2023 information bulletin.
PGIMER 2023 syllabus will be notified by the authority at the official page. The syllabus will from last year’s academics.
PGIMER 2023 Cut-off
PGIMER 2023 Cut off is the marks that anyone who is willing to get admission in desired courses have to meet the set cut off. Once they meet the cut off have to apply for counselling.
The cut off marks are decided by the authority as per course. Aspirants can get the cut off marks from the official website.
The cut off will be issued for all categories individually.
PGIMER 2023 Result
PGIMER 2023 Result will get announced by the authority online way. All those who participated in exam will be able to download their result.
For downloading the score card students will require log in details at the website like roll number and date of birth. It is informed that the details provided by students must be correct.
The PGIMER 2023 result for every course is issued separately with online process.
PGIMER 2023 Counselling
PGIMER 2023 Admission is considering in several steps that must be fulfilled by registered students. Aspirants will be required to report at the PGIMER campus for the counselling procedure.
The aspirants will be assigned with the seats in the offered programs by the rank they might have obtained in the merit list. Those who want admission have to report at the assigned centre in a stipulated period to m be eligible for the admission.