PUCET 2023 Application Form will be made with online process only. PUCET is recognized as Punjab University Common Entrance Test which is held through the decision of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
These aspirants will get through this entrance exam for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in Engineering, Commerce that are assigned by the Panjab University.
This article has been written to provide every little detail of PUCET 2023 Admission Procedures.
PUCET 2023 Important Dates
These are the important dates of PUCET for admission in Postgraduate and undergraduate courses
PUCET 2023 for UG
|Starting of registration||May 2023|
|Last date for application submission||Last week of May 2023|
|Admit Card||3rd/ 4th week of June 2023|
|PUCET 2023 Exam||Last week of June 2023|
|Answer key||Last week of June 2023|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling starts||July/ August 2023|
PUCET 2023 for PG
|Availability of application Form||May 2023|
|Last date for generating the Bank Challan||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date for deposit of fee||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature||4th week of May 2023|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last Dates for submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||2nd week of June 2023|
|Entrance Test||3rd week of June 2023|
|Uploading of Answer key and objections||4th week of June 2023|
|Last day of submission of objections||4th week of June 2023|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections||Last week of June 2023|
|Last day of submission of Cross Objections||1st week of July 2023|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of July 2023|
PUCET 2023 Application Form
The aspirants are required to fill up PUCET 2023 Registration Form by the online process.
- The application process meant for UG programs will be done from the May 2023.
- The date for application meant for the PG Courses will be done from the May and Continue till last week of May 2023.
- The application form must be filled with personal and education details along with scanned images of photographs and signature of students must be attached to the form.
- There are important details to be filled by candidates in the application form.
- It is required to enter info in correct way.
- After the filling of application form changes will not be made.
- Aspirants have to submit PUCET 2023 application from before the set dates.
- Aspirants will be required to get the printout of completed application form and along with that payment receipt is also taken.
The Application Fee for PUCET 2023 will be paid by students through online and offline way. There are various methods to pay such as Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Application fee for General Category is Rs 2175/- and for SC/ST/PWD it is Rs 1088/-.
PUCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students have to meet the standard of PUCET 2023 eligibility for admission.
Eligibility for UG
- It will need to be above 7 years old to be able to apply.
- Aspirants will require qualifying or being in 12th standard.
- Aspirants have to qualify examination and 5% relaxation will be given to reserved categories.
- It would be required for students to pass with required subjects in specific Programmes.
Eligibility for PG
- Aspirants need to get a bachelor’s degree in the Programmes to be able to apply for admission.
- Students need to get at least 50% marks in the examination to be able for examination. For SC and ST 5% relaxation will be given.
- Aspirants who are in the final semester examination for year 2023 will apply for PUCET.
PUCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Check PUCET 2023 exam pattern given below.
- PUCET 2023 Exam will be held by offline way.
- The exam paper will be made of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The timing of entrance exam will vary for course.
- The question paper will be designed in English Language.
- For one right answer, 2 marks will be given and for giving wrong answer 5 marks will be minus.
PUCET 2023 Syllabus
PUCET 2023 Syllabus varies as per subject and course. Syllabus we decided considering required area of knowledge. The exam paper will be made of number or topics on the relevant field. Aspirants can check the complete syllabus for all the courses at the website of PU.
PUCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Students will be required to check the preparation tips for examination.
- Check the exam syllabus before the exam date approaches near.
- Don’t study in noisy area as it will divert your focus from study.
- Take part in the PUCET Mock Tests.
- Answer the PUCET last year and sample papers for good scores.
- Get the applicable books for preparation from the websites where they offer the training for aptitude tests.
PUCET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for PUCET 2023 Entrance Exam is issued by the Punjab University online. It is meant for all individuals who succeed registered at the website. Aspirants need to go through their admit card at the website by providing registration no and pin code.
The university will be issuing the admit card for all the courses separate wise. The Admit card will be made of exam related details such as timing and place of exam, etc. Aspirants after downloading it keep its print out for examination.
PUCET 2023 Result
The PUCET 2023 Result is declared by the university at the website in online way. The students will be checking their scores on account of final answer key. The University will make the result available for all those who appeared in exam. The result will be downloaded by providing roll no and date of birth.
PUCET 2023 result will be made of the performance of appeared aspirants. After downloading the score card it is required to keep the printout safely for further process of counselling. At the time of counselling aspirants need to show them for verification rounds
PUCET 2023 Cut Off
PUCET cut off marks is issued on the order of the university for all subjects and courses separate wise. It is available at the website via online mode.
On account of 2023 Cut off scores by authority, the merit list will be made that will hold the names of selected aspirants for the counselling procedure.
PUCET 2023 Counselling Procedure
The PUCET 2023 Admission procedures will be held by the university online way. It is meant for all registered and able aspirants. The Authority will be organizing all rounds of the counselling from the month of July and August 2023. Aspirants have to register themselves for the counselling login at the website of authority.
The aspirants will participate in PUCET counselling procedure through the availability of assigned seats following all rounds of counselling. The seats which are kept for assigned programmer at Punjab University are provided to the eligible Aspirants on account of their scores and performance in entrance examination.