The aspirants have to fill the application form online to enroll in B.Sc. Nursing course in Punjab. It is required to apply for Punjab B.Sc. Nursing before the expiry date.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is responsible for organizing the Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test annually. The admission will be held through offline.
Here aspirants will get through details of the PPMET 2023 in this given article.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants will require checking the dates for PPMET 2023 Admission.
|Starting of Application form||1st week of June 2023|
|last date of Application||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date of fee deposition||4th week of June 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of June 2023|
|Date of Examination||1st week of July 2023|
|declaration of Result||1st week of July 2023|
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
The aspirants will require visiting the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot that organizes PPMET.
- It will be needed to fill up the application form visiting the website and then submit the fee.
- To apply by online way aspirants have to provide the valid and correct email id as the username and password etc. will be received by them on their email.
- Enter important personal details and educational qualifications in the Punjab B.Sc. Nursing Application Form.
- The aspirants need to attach the scanned copy of recent photo and signature to the application form.
- The aspirants have to check the filled details in the form otherwise the form will be rejected.
Application fee for those belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 300/-.
Those who belong to reserved category have to pay Rs.1500/-.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The age of aspirants must be 17 years.
- The aspirants need to have 12th examination from a reputed board.
- The subjects of aspirants will be from 11th and 12th exam with Biology, Chemistry, and Physics as necessary subjects.
- The aspirants should qualify obtaining 45% and 5% relaxation will be given to those who belong to reserved categories.
- Those who are in the final year of 12th will be able for admission.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held through offline mode.
- The paper will have 200 MCQs where every question will have 4 marks.
- The marks will not be removed for wrong answering.
- The question will arise from Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card will be available at the authority page by online process. The aspirants who have done the registration successfully and submitted the fee will get the admit card. It will be downloaded by registration number and password, and the date of birth.
The authorities can not get admit card through mail or any other means. The it is necessary to carry admit card to appear for the Punjab B.Sc. Nursing. The admit cards will be verified during exam, so it is must to keep the admit card safely.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
The result for Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be provided through the online format. The officials will also receive the merit list with the results.
The merit list will be set as per their by scores in the admission exam.
It is must to get the copies of the result after downloading it from the official page. The result is known as score card of aspirants that contains their marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling Procedure
The officials will apply for the counseling round when the results get declared. The aspirants have to be available for the seat allocation procedure, authentication of procedure, and other process at the counseling round.
At the time of Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2023 counseling, aspirants have to pay the counseling cost.
The officials will grant the admission to aspirants through the counseling stage as per available seats, performance on the entrance exam, and other factors.