The Application Form will be filled from 2nd week of May 2023 with online method. The full form of REAP is Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process held state wise as admission procedure. This procedure of admission is organised through RTU, which is also known by Rajasthan Technical University Kota.
The aspirants will be seeking this REAP 2023 admission process to enroll for Undergraduate Programmes such as B.E., B.Arch., B.Tech and so on.
REAP 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants will be required to check the dates for admission into various courses.
|Starting of application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date to deposit registration fee||Last week of June 2023|
|Last date to register/ filling of option form||Last week of June 2023|
|Counselling allotment for out of Rajasthan candidates||1st week of July 2023|
|Physical counselling for Ex- servicemen (Phase – I)||2nd week of July 2023|
|Physical counselling for PWD/ KM candidates||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date to report for outside of Rajasthan candidates||2nd week of July 2023|
|Final seat matrix for candidates with Rajasthan domicile||3rd week of July 2023|
|Publication of 1st counselling list (I- allotment)||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date to report for Rajasthan domicile candidates after 1st counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Upward moment option starts from||4th week of July 2023|
|Upward moment ends on||4th week of July 2023|
|2nd Counselling list (II- allotment)||Last week of July 2023|
|Last date to report for Rajasthan domicile candidates after 2nd counselling||Last week of July 2023|
|Last date to deposit original documents at the last reported institute||Last week of July 2023|
|Last date to withdraw from admission||Last week of July 2023|
|Option of Internal sliding starts||Last week of July 2023 after reporting|
|End of Internal sliding option||1st week of August 2023|
|Declaration of Internal sliding list & results submission to REAP office||1st week of August 2023|
|Declaration of Special round seat matrix||1st week of August 2023|
|Starting of registration & filling of option form for special/ spot round||1st week of August 2023|
|Last date to deposit registration fees/ advance fee for spot round||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date to register/ fill option form for spot round||2nd week of August 2023|
|Counselling allotment list for special/ spot round||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date to report for after special/spot round||2nd week of August 2023|
REAP 2023 Application Form
Application Form will be made known by authority at its website.
- The REAP 2023 application procedure is meant for all Eligible Aspirants. Only once the form will be filled.
- It will be required to enter important application related details such as personal information and academic details in form.
- Along with details scanned image of photos of students and signature must be there in the form.
- The student will not be given correction facility in the application form.
- It is necessary to enter correct details in the application form because no changes will be done after the form is filled.
- Aspirants will require submitting their application form before the final week of June 2023.
- The REAP 2023 Application form will not be accepted after final date.
- After the filling of form aspirants have to keep the printout and fee receipt for admission use.
REAP 2023 Application Fee for every aspirant is Rs 700/-.
Those filling the form can pay fee through debit, credit card and net banking.
REAP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for B.Tech.
- Aspirants need to be born on or after the October month o 1, 1996. Those from reserved category will have 5 year of relaxation for exam.
- Aspirants must qualify 12th class or related examination from reputed Board.
- It is must to get Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects to be able to apply for exam.
- Aspirants should get at least 45% marks in the exam. Whereas 40% marks is considered for SC, ST, PWD, OBC and SBC categories of Rajasthan.
- Aspirants will are in the final examination 12th will also be able to apply for REAP.
Eligibility for B.Arch.
- Aspirants will require be passing or appearing in the 12th examination.
- Aspirants will be required to get minimum 50% marks in the examination to be able to apply for REAP 2023.
- The aspirants will need to have Mathematics as the vital subject in the examination.
- Those getting required marks in the NATA 2023 will enroll for the admission
REAP 2023 Merit List
The merit list of REAP 2023 gets issued by the decision of the authority following registration process. Authority will be announcing the merit list only for those who got registered themselves online. Aspirants have to access their merit list via online way.
REAP Merit list will have rank wise names of those students who did better in exams and got rank which will be useful for counselling.
REAP 2023 Counselling
The REAP 2023 Counselling is scheduled by online way at the website. The authority will release the date of counselling for all Eligible and registered students.
The counselling will be done in several phases according to the vacancy of seats following every round of counselling. The marksheet of students for 1st round of counselling procedure will be issued from 3rd week of July 2023.
The counselling process will be begun in preference of course, distribution of seats and reporting at assigned centre. The seats will be provided to registered students on account of rank in the merit list.
Aspirants will be required to report at their distributed centre in a stipulated time for meeting the requirement of seat availability.