Tamil Nadu B.Sc. Nursing is a process for admission in 4 years B.Sc. nursing program. Aspirants will get entry in various government medical colleges. The admission can also be taken at self-financing colleges. These colleges must be established within Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu is a renowned state of our nation comprising a range of B.Sc Nursing Colleges. The colleges offer B.SC nursing courses to aspiring candidates every year.
TN B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The dates may change when there is any notification regarding changes by authority.
|Application Form||October 2023|
|End date of Application||November 2023|
|Last date for receipt of printout of online application||November 2023|
|Merit List||December 2023|
|Counseling Result||December 2023|
|2nd Round Registration Counseling||December 2023|
TN B.SC Nursing 2023 Application Form
For getting the admission in nursing program registration will be the primary step to be completed by aspirants.
- Concerning admission, application form is offered by online at the official website.
- To fill in TN B.SC Nursing application form personal and education details have to be filled.
- Make sure to provide all details correctly.
- Along with details, it is also needed
To provide scanned copy of aspirants photograph and signature.
- After the submission of details in the application form, the fee will be paid before expiry date.
- The aspirants who fill the application form have to pay the fees of 350/-.
- To submit the application fee aspirants will need to use the demand draft via offline.
- Aspirants should submit the complete application form from the demand draft.
TN B.SC Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check here the eligibility criteria of Tamil Nadu B.Sc. Nursing 2023.
- The aspirants have to be a native of India.
- It will also require having the residence proof of the certificate for the Tamil Nadu states so that the aspirants will be able for admission.
- Aspirants also require qualifying the SSC and HSC exam from the reputed board of Tamil Nadu.
- Those who have the diploma certificate of 3 nursing will be eligible for the admission.
- The aspirants who wish to get admission in the B.Sc nursing must be of 45 years.
TN B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing will be occurred as per the scores of aspirants. It relies on the marks they obtained in the exam.
The merit list will contain the names of the aspirants.
TN B.Sc Nursing 2023 Selection Process
When the merit list is issued for counseling process the admission will begin. Aspiring individuals have to attend the counseling process or the admission will not be occurred.
But, if when there is a reasonable reason behind not being available for counseling, then the selection committee will allow them to take part in the counseling.