The full form of TNSET is Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test that is organized through the order of Annamalai University. This university is considered as the state Nodal Agency of the UGC which world under the Government of Tamil Nadu.
This eligibility test is meant to check the capability of students to get enrolled for Assistant professor at various Tamil Nadu universities and colleges.
It is held in a state with overall 26 subjects. Aspirants are told to enroll for the written exam to be able to apply for the Assistant Professor.
TNSET 2023 Important Dates
Students must check, the tentative dates of TNSET 2023.
|Opening of online Application Form||June 2023|
|Last date of Application Form||Last week of June 2023|
|Releasing of Admit Card||2nd week of July 2023|
|Date of Examination||Last week of July 2023|
|TSNET Answer Key||July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||August 2023|
TNSET 2023 Application Form
The aspirants must check the information brochure for filling of the application form.
- The form filling process will get started from June 2023.
- They need to fill and submit the online application form before the end of date.
- Aspirants will require to mention their category in the application form with the enter of details.
- It is neccessary to upload their passport size scanned photo, signature in pdf.
- There is no requirement to send the printout for verification to the authority.
- Aspirants need to keep the printout of TNSET 2023 application form for the admission purpose.
TNSET 2023 application fee is paid by students through debit card or net-banking or credit card. Once the payment is made it will not be withdrawn.
- For General Category the fee is Rs 1500/-.
- For OBC Category the fee is Rs 1250/-.
- For SC and ST categories the fee is Rs 500/-.
TNSET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants will be required to meet the eligibility criteria of TNSET 2023 to be able to apply for the exam.
- There is age no bar for TNSET 2023.
- Those who are Applying aspirants should will need to get the Degree or degree related to it from Universities which are recognized through UGC.
- Aspirants must pass the exam with Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Computer Science and the 5 Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library and Information Science.
- Aspirants should have obtained 55% which is meant for General category.
TNSET 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants need to see the TNSET 2023 exam pattern to be able to opt for the exam.
- TNSET 2023 exam will be organised by the offline way.
- The question paper will be made of English or Tamil language. Tamil language is meant for few subjects only.
- The questions will be designed as MCQs.
- For 1 hour aspirants will be attending the exam whereas paper 2 will take 2 hours.
- For correct answering 2 marks will be distributed in exam.
TNSET 2023 Syllabus
TNSET 2023 syllabus is equal to the UGC and CSIR NET. The students can check the syllabus online at the authority page.
It can be checked and downloaded consisting of all subjects from the UGC website.
TNSET 2023 Preparation Tips
TNSET 2023 preparation tips are given below
- At first, students must check syllabus and exam pattern of TNSET 2023.
- Before preparation it will be required to make a proper a time table according to the examination syllabus.
- Solve all last years unsolved and solved question papers and sample paper to get an idea of the questions.
- Look for best books and study material for exam preparation.
- While preparation don’t ignore the health.
- During exam preparations do exercise for the increase in concentration.
TNSET 2023 Admit Card
The TNSET 2023 admits card will be issued via online process. These are no other mode through which the exam card will be provided. Only registered candidates will be appearing in the exam.
The admit card will be made available in July 2023. Candidates can download their admit card to make sure about their exam venue.
No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre other than that allotted to him/her in the admit card.
TNSET 2023 Result
The TNSET 2023 Result will be issued after the completion of entrance exam. The result of students will be issued by online mode. The students those will successfully pass the entrance exam will only be summoned by the authority via SMS method their registered mobile number.
The result will be made known for only those who get appeared in the exam. The TNSET 2023 result will be announced in the month of August 2023.
TNSET 2023 Counselling
The officials will be selecting the students for interview. After the passing of written test the students will be called for PI on the account of the TNSET marks.
It is also mandatory to meet the cut off marks for taking part in the counselling rounds. Students who pass the PI round will be able for Assistant professor.