Tripura Medical College is a self-governing medical institution that is responsible to organize an entrance exam annually. The Exam appears as B.Sc. Nursing. The aspiring individuals will be selected through the merit.
The Entrance Examination will be held through the offline medium. The aspirants need to meet the eligibility to register for the entrance exam.
In this article aspirants will check the important details of Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023.
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants have to check the important Tripura College B.Sc. Nursing 2023 dates to register.
|Starting of Application Form||April 2023|
|Last date for Submitting||1st week of May 2023|
|Admit Card Release||July 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||August 2023|
|Declaration of Result||September 2023|
|Counselling Starts||December 2023|
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
The aspirants will need to buy the information brochure with prospectus from the office of Principal, Tripura College of nursing.
- Tripura B.Sc Nursing Application Form will be available via online mode at the official website by main officials.
- The aspirants have to post their application via registered post or speed post.
- The concerned officials will not be authorized for any postal delay.
- Aspirants will require to submit application form with the documents at the following address
Office of the Principal, Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, Agartala (PIN-799014)
The aspirants need to submit Rs 1500/- for submitting the application form.
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The age of aspirants should not be less than 17 years on 1 August in the year of admission.
- The maximum age has to be less than 25 years.
- The aspirants will need to obtain 45 % marks in the exam and those who are from SC and ST category will have to score 40% marks.
- It is must to qualify the senior secondary education PCB with English subject.
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The Pattern of Nursing exam will be Objective-type.
- Students will be giving the exam online.
- There will be 100 questions in the paper.
- The timing of exam will be 90 minutes.
- For attending the answer correctly 1 mark is given and no marks are deducted for incorrect answer.
- The topic will be on Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card has the necessary details like aspirant’ name, exam date and time, test center, and address.
The aspirants will require to must bring their Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 admit card to the exam hall because the permission will not be granted to appear in the exam. The aspirants will should receive the admit card from the principal’s office of the college.
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The result announced by online will be available in pdf format that consists of the aspirants, gender, gender, roll number, and marks attained in the entrance test. When the result will be declared, a merit list will be made.
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling Process
When the Result is announced, the aspirants who make a place in the merit list they will be taking part in the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing counseling. The chosen aspirants will appear for counseling according to the timing set by the authority.
During counseling, the aspirants will require to submit the applicable documents and the required fees for admission.