Tripura TET occurs as an entrance test held state wise for achieving the seat in teaching. Annually, this eligibility test Application Form will be filled up for the test aimed at the Primary and Upper Primary level. With this Aspirants will be Applying for Teacher vacancy in the state.
T TET 2023 Important Dates
Check all the important dates for T TET Exam.
|Application Form Available||April 2023|
|End to submit the application form||June 2023|
|Application form fee submit the last date||July 2023|
|Admit Card Released date||September 2023|
|Tripura TET 2023 Exam Date||October 2023|
|Result Announced||November 2023|
T TET 2023 Application Form
The TTET 2023 registration process will be completed by online way.
- Students must enter the details like personal and education qualification in the application form.
- When done with a successful registration aspirants can get an application number and Password.
- It will be required to use application number and Password
- Then check the filled details in form. As wrong details will not be accepted by authority.
- Providing the scanned photo with signature in a specified way.
- After checking the details submit the form.
- It will be needed to submit the application fee as per instructions.
- After completing all the procedures make it certain to take the print out.
T TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Paper 1
The aspirants have to qualify Senior Secondary exam or the related exam scoring minimum 50 % marks or Diploma from B. Ed, B.Ed. etc.
Eligibility for Paper 2
The aspirants need to have Graduation degree B.ed by achieving 50% marks with the 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education and Senior Secondary such as B.A, B. Sc. Etc.
T TET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The T TET 2023 will have 5 subjects for students to attend.
- Every topic will get students 30 marks having 30 questions.
- For giving one right answer 1 marks us allowed.
- The paper will be consisting of total 150 questions.
- The TET 2023 will appear in 150 marks.
- The exam will be held in 4 subjects.
- Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 and 2 will hold 90 marks
- In exam for every section there will be 30 marks having 30 questions
- Students will get 1 mark for every right answer.
- The students will be attending total 150 questions.
- The examination appears in 150 marks.
T TET 2023 Admit Card
Admit Card for T TET 2023 will be provided one week before the exam. It will be made available at the official website with the online mode.
The aspirants need to download the admit card by visiting the website and enter the registration id and password at the application procedure.
The admit card exists as vital document as it has all the details about the students and exams.
Aspirants have to bring their admit card to the examination place as entry will not be given.
T TET 2023 Result
The students will be provided with result by online process at the official website. All the students who gave the test will be able to downpour the T TET 2023 Result. The result will be downloaded by admit card number correctly.
After the T TET 2023 result gets downloaded take the result.
T TET 2023 Selection
T TET 2023 Selection will be done according to the written test and merit list. Those individuals who have made it to the merit list by achieving higher marks will become eligible for it.