TS PolyCET is the state level entrance examination of the state of Telangana. Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is conducted by SBTET (State Board Technical Education and Training), Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance examination which is admitted to government / private and non-subsidized polytechnic colleges in the state of Telangana.
Through this entrance examination, students can take admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. Information about the application form, application fee, important dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, results, counseling process etc. is provided here.
TS PolyCET 2022 Important Dates
Students should check the important dates and exam schedule of TS PolyCT 2022. Check Below-
|Online Application Form Release||To be Announced|
|Last Date Submission Form without late fee||To be Announced|
|Last Date Submission Form with late Fee Rs.100/-||To be Announced|
|Last Date Submission Form with late Fee Rs.300/-||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
|Counseling Process Starting||To be Announced|
TS PolyCET 2022 Application Form
Students should read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. How to fill Form; check below Application filling Procedure-
- TS PolyCET 2022 application form will be available through online mode.
- The online application form will be released in April 2022 and the candidates can also fill the application through offline mode by the nearest TS-Online / MeeSeva / Helpline centers.
- Students have to fill all the required details like personal and school information, previous qualification exam, contact, email address.
- Students are required to upload scanned documents of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it with you. It can be needed any time in the future.
- Candidates can submit the application form by May 2022.
TS PolyCET 2022 Application Fee
Payment of online registration fee can be made online through payment gateway/credit/debit card net banking. OR cash payment can also be made through TS Online / MeeSeva.
Before paying the application fee, all the candidates should remember that the application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
TS PolyCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before appearing in the TS PolyCET exam, all candidates should check that they are eligible for this exam. Criteria Procedure of TS PolyCET Entrance Examination, Check below-
- Students must be Indian citizens.
- There is no age limit for the application form of TS PolyCET.
- Students who have to apply for TS PolyCET must belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State.
- Students should have passed SSC from the state or any other recognized board.
- Students should have passed the qualifying examination of the previous year with at least 35% marks.
- Students must have passed in all subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Students who are appearing whose results have not yet come, they can also appear in their entrance exam.
TS PolyCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Students should see the TS PolyCET Paper Pattern before appearing in the exam. Check the sections below-
- TS PolyCET exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Question papers will be asked in English or Telugu language in the exam.
- The Exam Duration will be 2 hours (120 minutes) to totally complete the paper.
- The total number of questions will be 120.
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type questions will be asked in TS PolyCET exam.
- If students correct the answer, 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- There are no negative marks in the entrance examination.
We are providing a marking scheme with the number of question marks. Check below-
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
TS PolyCET 2022 Syllabus
Students can prepare for the exam on the basis of 10th class syllabus. The TS PolyCET curriculum includes subjects in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students can check the official syllabus which will be issued by the authority.
We have provided below the topics of all subjects. Check Below-
|Physics||Structure of Atom, Chemical bonding, heat, carbon and its compound, classification of elements, magnetics effects of electric current, Chemical equations and reactions, acid, bases and salts, refractions of light and plane surface, refraction of lights and curve surface, human eyes and colorful world, electricity, reflection of light.|
|Chemistry||The states of matter, surface chemistry, electrochemistry, redox reactions, polymers, nuclear chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium and solutions, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure, chemistry in every life, environmental chemistry and urea and malonic ester.|
|Mathematics||Real Number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratics equation, linear equations, geometry, coordinate geometry, surface areas and volume, trigonometry, mensuration, probability, statics, mathematical modeling.|
TS PolyCET 2022 Preparation tips
Before taking the TS PolyCET exam, students have been suggested how to prepare for the entrance exam. We have suggested some topics about the preparation for exam examination below-
- First of all, the candidates can prepare a schedule for exam study.
- Before the preparation start, know their complete exam pattern, syllabus, marking scheme.
- The most important thing is to keep revising all the syllabus notes.
- If anyone has confusion, discuss it with friends and teacher, will find solution to any problem.
- Students periodically revise the syllabus to clarify the doubts.
- Always try to make yourself fit and healthy.
TS PolyCET 2022 Admit Card
Students can be download admit card through Online Mode. The hall ticket print will be given only after submission of the application form. The Students can take admit card print with after submission of application Form.
If a mistake is found in the Admit Card print of TS PolyCET, students can immediately correct it through the Helpline Center and obtain a new revised Admit Card.
Incorrect data print of photo on the admit card will not be allowed in the examination. Only the correct printed admit card will be allowed in the examination.
TS PolyCET 2022 Answer Key
Answer key will be released a few days after the exam. TS PolyCET 2022 Answer Key will be released in PDF format through online. Candidates can guess how many marks we can get in the result.
If there is any doubt in the answer key sheet, then students can fill the objection form regarding the answer key. After the objection regarding the answer key, the final answer key will be issued by the authority.
TS PolyCET 2022 Result
TS PolyCET 2022 Result will be declared in May 2022. Candidates can be checking Result through Online mode by Login ID. TS PolyCET result will be released within 15 days of the exam date. The rank card will be available one week after the result is declared.
Candidates will be given a separate rank, on the basis of which they will be selected for admission to diploma courses. If in any case, two candidates will get the same marks, then the tie-breaking policy will be adopted by the official authority.
TS PolyCET 2022 Cut Off
Cut off marks is required to qualify with minimum cut off. The cut off will be prepared based on the cut off details of the previous year, number of candidates appearing in the examination, passing percentage etc.
A minimum cut off is required to score 36 out of 120 to qualify in the entrance exam. But the cut off will be 30% marks for the recruitment of ST / SC candidates who will be eligible in their category seat during the admission time.
TS PolyCET 2022 Counseling
The Counseling Process will be started through Online Mode. Eligible candidates can register Online who have been selected for admission. But one thing is being suggested is to keep the hall tickets with you till the admission process is over.
Counseling schedule will be issued after the rank card is issued. Details information, which will be released on the official website. No separate call letter will be sent to the students to invite the counseling process.
The counseling process will be completed in a phased manner like registration, fee payment, slot booking, certificate verification, choose option entry. After this process, candidates can be downloaded by allotment order login, and have to report for final admission to the college along with their original documents.