Application Form is scheduled to be generated from the first week of May 2022 by the online mode. UKSEE is known as Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination exists as an entrance exam. This entrance exam is held state wise through the order of Uttarakhand Technical University.
Candidates can achieve the admission on the basis of JEE Main as well as 12th Scores. The UKSEE is organized via online and offline mode.
The UKSEE 2022 aims at providing admission in M. Pharma, MCA etc.
UKSEE 2022 Important Dates
The UKSEE 2022 dates are mentioned through table.
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 exam date||4th week of June 2022|
|Answer key||4th week of June 2022|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||3rd week of July 2022|
UKSEE 2022 Application Form
The UKSEE 2022 Application form details are given below-
- Application Form will be generated by way of online for all Eligible Aspirants.
- They need to submit the UKSEE 2022 application form that starts from 1st week of May 2022.
- It is required to fill the related details from marksheet in the application form otherwise the form will get withdrawn.
- The details given by applicants need to be properly checked before downloading from the website.
- Applicants have to pay their application form fee before the last date of fee Submission.
- The form submitting date is last week of May 2022.
Application Fee for UKSEE 2022 is submitted by online mode. Fee can be paid by net banking, debit and credit card.
Aspirants from general and OBC will pay Rs.1500/- and those from SC and ST categories will pay, Rs.750.
UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of UKSEE 2022 admission is given below
Eligibility Criteria of MCA Courses
- All aspirants need to have a bachelor’s degree or studying related to it.
- It is must to get minimum 50% Marks and the 45% Marks is meant for reserved category
- Applicants must have mathematics in 10+2 standard.
Eligibility Criteria of MBA Courses
- Applicants need to have
- a bachelor’s degree in any subject from any reputed
- Individuals need to get 50% Marks and 45% marks for reserved category
UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of UKSEE 2022 is given below.
- UKSEE 2022 Examination is held by online and offline way.
- All the question paper will be made of Multiple Choice Question.
- Applicants will be m given 2 hours solving the exam paper.
- The mode of examination is English and Hindi.
- Students will get one mark for correct answer.
UKSEE 2022 Syllabus
UKSEE 2022 syllabus is meant for all Eligible Aspirants. Thee syllabus will be checked by students as per courses.
The syllabus for UG courses will be of PCM or PCB on 11th and 12th standard, and the syllabus meant for PG courses from questions from the related UG courses.
UKSEE 2022 Preparation Tips
The preparation tips of UKSEE 2022 is given below
- Know thorough syllabus and exam pattern before appearing in the exam.
- Stick a time table on the wall and prepare for your exam accordingly.
- Get to know all last and recent years question papers.
- It is important to make it to mock tests.
- The important topics must be noted down in brief and revise them daily.
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card is available through the authority for all those who got registered online. Individuals are able to download their admit card from the Second week of June 2022 by online method only.
The Admit Card will be made of exam related details that an individual need to carry on the day of examination. It is required for candidates to bring admit card on as they will not be permitted take part in the examination
UKSEE 2022 Result
The result is for UKSEE 2022 is assigned to only those individuals who have participated in the exam. The result is available online at the official page. Students can check the result after some weeks from the end of examination.
Result of UKSEE 2022 will be able to download from Second week of July 2022.
The result cannot be given to any individual via offline mode. The score is known by login into the page of authority.
UKSEE 2022 Counselling
The UKSEE 2022 Admission of eligible candidates will be organised by the university ass per cut off marks. The university will hold the counselling procedure via online mode. They can login themselves for all rounds of counselling procedure from the Third week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be made of numerous stags that include Registration Process, preference of courses, and distribution of seats and Reporting at the allotted centre. They are required to complete all their rounds in stipulated time for admission.
It is also necessary to bring the documents required for counselling.