Uttaranchal University 2023 Application Form will be made online from November 2022 for UG, PG and the doctoral level courses. Aspirants will be assigned admission in Law, Management, Medical, Engineering with other related programs.
Students can find admission through 12th marks or performance in the national level test. The university is deemed as the main educational centres meant for professional courses that has sundry of aspiring students getting into educational programs.
Uttaranchal University was set up in the year 2002, which is situated in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Aspirants have to check this article to know everything about the Uttaranchal University Admission 2023.
Uttaranchal University Admission 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants have to check these important dates for Uttaranchal University Admission 2023.
|Application form releases||November 2022|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of May 2023|
|Merit List releases||2nd week of June 2023|
|Counselling session||1st week of July 2023|
Uttaranchal University Admission 2023 Application Form
The registration process will be begins from November 2021.
- Aspirants need to submit the application form with the process of online and offline.
- During the form filling procedure, aspirants will require to provide correct mail ID with their current phone number as all important details will be provided to it.
- While Uttaranchal University Admission registration, it is must to give passport size photograph with signature in specified manner.
- It is informed that the incorrect
- Details in the application form will get their rejected. So students have to be careful during filling of form.
- The offline process has to be sent with the necessary documents at the given address.
Admission cell, Uttaranchal University,
Aracadia Grant, PO- Chandanwari,
Prem Nagar, Dehradun – 248007
- Aspirants need to pay for filling the form through online and the offline way.
- With online fee will be paid via credit card, debit card or net banking with UPI method.
- With offline way the fee is submitted via DD or Demand Draft.
- The application fee for Uttaranchal University Admission 2023 is 1200/- for all categories.
- The processing fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged by university.
- The fee will not be given back once paid.
Uttaranchal University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants will be required to check eligibility criteria before appearing for Uttaranchal University 2023.
- Aspirants need to pass class 12th or its equivalent from the famous university.
- The individuals will need to get 50% marks and for SC and ST 45% is required.
- The aspirants will need to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Aspirants will need to qualify B.Tech, M.Sc., and MCA from famous university.
- For the admission students will require 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be able to apply for admission.
Uttaranchal University 2023 Admission Process
The admission process for Uttaranchal University Admission 2023 has its filling its application from, fee. Admission procedure will begin when the registration is done. Aspirant’s performance in 12th will be decided as the main factor for admission procedure.
Students can find admission through the national level test performance in the JEEP, GATE and so on. Aspirants will be provided with the final admission on account of all required rounds, authentication of documents with the fee payment.
The eligible students will be required to attend and meet all the requirements necessary for admission.
Uttaranchal University Admission 2023 Merit List
Uttaranchal University 2023 merit list will be issued from second week of June 2023. The authority will come up with the merit list on account of 12th level scores and the national level test scores. The list will get issued with the online process for all able Individuals. A Distinct merit list will be provided for students through the performance in JEE Main for B.Tech. Course. Aspirants who are in the merit list will be required to partake in the counselling process.
Uttaranchal University Admission 2023 Counselling Process
The appearing students can participate in the counselling from first week of July 2023. The aspirants will be needed to take part in the counselling process. It will be done through offline mode. The Counselling will not be done via online mode
The individuals involved in counselling will need to be the part of counselling by playing the fee for counselling. The Admission will be given to aspirants only after authentication of necessary documents.