The Veer Narmada South Gujarat University is termed as VNSGU B.Ed. The aspiring individuals can apply for the same as per notifications from university.
The university will conduct the exam for admission into a number of courses.
Before applying for VNSGU B.Ed. Admission 2023 students must meet the parameters of eligibility.
VNSGU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Important Dates
Students need to check the important dates for VNSGU B.Ed. Admission 2023 in the table given below.
|Registration starts||Jan 2023|
|Last date of Registration||Feb 2023|
|Last date to submit documents||March 2023|
|Merit List Release Date||To be Announced|
VNSGU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Application Form
The aspirants will get to fill up the form till 25th February 2023.
- First aspirants have to visit the official website to fill up the application form.
- At the page, click on the Online Registration link.
- Then enter your name and other details with qualification details.
- Make sure that the details are valid and true otherwise the form filled incorrectly will not be accepted.
- Attach the scanned and recent photograph and signature to the form.
- Then submit total amount requires to fill up the application form.
- Now it will need to submit the VNSGU 2023 application form.
- The last thing to do is take out many copies of form for admission use.
VNSGU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must check the eligibility for VNSGU 2023 B.Ed. Admission.
- The students need to get the Bachelor or Master degree from either Science or Social Sciences or Humanity.
- Total marks that need to be obtained is 50% marks.
VNSGU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Merit List
VNSGU 2023 will be authorized to declare the result with merit list once the exam gets over. The university will come up with two merits lists.
The exam participated individually must be eligible for 1st seat allotment because only then they can apply for the 2nd round.
The list for B.Ed. Admission will mention the name of aspirants. Also, they will require to update the college before the final day and then submit the admission amount.
VNSGU B.Ed. 2023 Counselling Procedure
The eligible students will be able to find admission in particular course considering their education details.
If the list has the names of those successfully appeared in the counseling will get the seat. During counseling, aspirants must submit important documents. Those who fail to show their documents and other required details will not be able for further admission procedures.
The dates for counselling will come after the announcement of the merit list. Those who become able for B.Ed. Counselling will meet the Cut off Marks. When the seat is distributed, the individual can successfully pursue B.Ed. Courses at VNSGU.