XAT 2023 Online Registration has been Started now. The exam is scheduled on 8th January 2023. The XAT is known as the national level test held by the XLRI. The sole purpose of bringing this XAT to students is the management education throughout the nation. Students may use the XAT score for getting entry in a number of B schools.
Here are complete details of XAT 2023 Admission Procedure.
XAT 2023 Notification – Registration Started
XAT 2023 Online Registration has been Started now. Click Here to Register.
XAT 2023 Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Examination will be held on 8th January 2022. Check Below-
XAT 2023 Important Dates
Here are following dates and events of XAT 2023 Admission.
|Starting of registration||10th August 2022|
|Last date of registration||30th November 2022|
|Last date of registration with late fee||30th November 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||20th December 2022|
|XAT 2023 exam date||8th January 2023|
|Answer key release||January 2023|
|Declaration of result||20th January 2023|
XAT 2023 Application Form
The XAT 2023 Registration process will be completed by the method of online at the website.
- The Application page will be open till 4 months from 10th August 2022 to 30th November 2022.
- The XAT application form will only be filled by eligible students.
- For filling the form aspirants can enter necessary log in details about the application such as student’s personal and academic details.
- It is required by students to enter each info correctly.
- Don’t forget to keep its print out for using during admission.
The Application Fee of XAT 2023 will to be paid by applicants through online way with Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, and other available methods.
Applicants who fill the application fee before expiry date will pay Rs 1800/-. And those submitting late fee will pay Rs 2050/-.
XAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students are required to pass 3 years of complete graduation taking any stream at reputed institution.
- Students who are in the final year will also be able for exam of XAT.
- Students applying through GMAT will register for XAT 2023 till final week of December 2023.
XAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- XAT 2023 Exam Pattern will be made known to all Eligible candidates by online way.
- The question paper will have total 100 MCQs for students to solve.
- Total 180 minutes will be given you finish the paper.
- There will be sectional time-limit for XAT 2023. So it is required by, candidates to maintain proper speed in all 4 parts.
- For correct answer one mark is provided and for each incorrect answer 0.25 marks gets minus.
XAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of XAT 2023 meant for all the important topics of Verbal and the Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and the Data Interpretation and General Knowledge. Students Preparation will be according to last years questions.
XAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are the following preparation tips for XAT 2023 that students must check.
- Go by new XAT 2023 exam pattern.
- It is advised to completely understand the pattern of topics , number and designation of the questions
- Students must glance through all XAT syllabuses.
- It is up to students to know whether, they need online preparation together with coaching or they want to prepare for XAT themselves.
- Makes notes of all the significant topics that have the prospect of appearing in the exam.
- Collect all the books related to XAT exam.
- Prepare quick exam preparation strategy to get good scores.
XAT 2023 Admit Card
XLRI will be issuing the admit card for all registered aspirants in the last week of December 2023. XAT 2023 Admit Card will be available by online mode at the web page.
For downloading the exam card students have to provide their required login details like registration ID and Date of birth.
XAT 2023 Result
XAT 2023 Score card gets announced after some days of examination. The result has been made available by the authority in online mode. It can only be received by those who appeared in the XAT 2023 Examination.
For downloading the score card students roll no and date of birth will be entered.
Aspirants must keep their XAT result with care till the admission process. At the time of counselling the result will be shown by students for further admission procedure.
XAT 2023 Cut Off
XAT 2023 Cut Off will be issued by the authority for all students to fulfill to get admission. After qualifying the minimum marks students will be able to find admission in desired course.
They have to be first able for admission. These cut off will be issued by all participating institute. It is necessary for students to check the cut off marks before enrolling for admission.
XAT 2023 Counselling
XAT 2023 will be considered as the final step of the admission. The Counselling will be organised through the decision of numerous participating institute separately for management programs.
XAT 2023 counselling process is going to vary as per course and institution. Therefore they will require going by counselling procedure in their enrolled institute.
The Counselling for number of institution will be made of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Students must qualify both of them to be able to apply for admission in the institution.